Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kaiu’s full profile. It’s free!
Beer at October Fest
Love movies, traveling, nature, animals, art, history, food, new experience.
Lived in California for past 8 years.
Open minded, spontaneous, easy-going, adventurous, energetic, funny, kind, well-mannered, well adjustable, experienced many kind of things-good or bad.
Traveling all prefectures in Japan & over 40 countries in the world.
See movies more than 300 in a year.
- Seeing local people, events, history, nature, animals and buildings.
- Photographing/videotaping something funny & gorgeous.
- Watching a movie in a theatre
Music, Movies, and Books
Old to new, Documentary to Comedy....
My neighbor Totoro, Paprika, Buster Keaton's, Rashomon, Some like it hot, Taxi Driver, Carrie, The world according to Garp, Ring, Chungking Express, New Cinema Paradise, Pan's Labyrinth, Olympiad, Baraka, Janis..... and more
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- walked with Keira Knightley protected by her guardians on red carpet in Hollywood accidentaly.
- played with 8 month-old pandas.
- chased a wild rhino by on an elephant.
- saw a lion hunting cheetahs.
- swam with a sea lion and manatees.
Teach, Learn, Share
- Japanese Language(have Japanese teaching lisence), History, Culture, Festivals, and Sightseeing Spots(I used to be a tour conductor).
- can share some travel experience, funny stories...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, India, Indonesia, Italy, Kenya, Laos, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Japan, United States