Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 28 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kalyan’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a student from Toronto who just recently graduated!
I'm very excited to meet new people and I'm looking forward to experiencing a whole new culture.
I currently just returned from a trip exploring Korea + Japan. Now looking to plan another trip!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- Exploring new countries and looking to meet interesting people
- Learning local culture & history of different places
- Hoping to get insiders tours of hidden locations while travelling
- To make new friends!
- Biking (BMX) / Skateboarding
- Photography / Film
- Independant Movies
- PC Gaming / PC Building
- Web Design (UI & UX Design) / Coding
- ICE CREAM & BUBBLE TEA!
- indian food
Music, Movies, and Books
- Lots of punk & acoustic stuff
- C & D List Rappers (eg. Lil Dicky, Mac Lethal, Earl Sweatshirt etc.. but Chance & Gambino on repeat atm)
- Mostly Indie Bands (eg. Bombay Bicycle Club, Mumm-Ra, Tokyo Police Club, Modern Space, The Elwins etc.)
- The Art of Getting By
- One Week
- Star Wars Series
- Back to the Future Series
- Getting into a lot of random documentaries atm
Love the illustration in these books:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- The Giving Tree
- The Phantom Tollbooth
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Learnt to juggle over a weekend (does that count?)
- Hitchhiked from Toronto, ON to St. Johns, NL and back
Teach, Learn, Share
Contemplating on teaching English in Japan
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can teach you:
- cook my specialty food (Indian food mixed with my own creative ideas)
- how to juggle (3 ball)
- how to solve the Rubiks cube
- pro drake lyrics
Countries I’ve Visited
India, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Kenya, Uganda