Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see kamil’s full profile. It’s free!
Student in fine art. I like travelling, visiting architecture, museum, and uncanny neighborhood.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Meeting people, sharing experience
- graphic novels
Music, Movies, and Books
- Pickpocket (Robert Bresson)
- Suna no onna (Hiroshi Teshigahara)
- Twelve Angry Men (Sidney Lumet)
- Angst essen Seele auf (Rainer Werner Fassbinder)
- The cameraman (Buster Keaton)
- William Onyeabor
- Arthur Russell
- Philip Glass
- Fahrenheit 451 (Ray Bradbury)
- The Master and Margarita (Mikhail Bulgakov)
- Jimmy Corrigan (Chris Ware)
- Garden (Yuichi Yokoyama)
- Flatland (Edwin Abbott Abbott)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Crossing the Atlantic by sailboat!
Teach, Learn, Share
I will do my best to do so :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
My travel experiences, tips, french culture ...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Germany, Greece, Morocco, Portugal, Senegal, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, France, United States