Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 23 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kayley ’s full profile. It’s free!
TRAVEL JUNKIE ;P
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet people, make new friends and get inspired.
ultimate frisbee, comedy, singing, writing, film, television, travel, SCUBA, hiking, anything in or near the ocean (except Sharks and Orca whales), nature, herbs and natural medicine, stories, passionate people, smart people, genuine people, and lots more!
Music, Movies, and Books
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Amy Schumer, Daria, Sherlock, Anything chill that I can dance to (especially reggae), Elizabeth Peters novels, Key&Peele, National Geographic and the list goes on and on.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've been lucky enough to live a pretty full and adventurous life. Although I'm working on doing more. Every day is a new experience, full of mistakes and wonders.
Teach, Learn, Share
A wise Chinese man once told me that I should keep in mind these 10 particular life habits. Follow them successfully, and you shall be rich before you are 30 years old.
1. everything in life with moderation
2. you control yourself and no one else
3. all in the fate of being, not selfishness
4. maintain a calm state of mind, do not worry
5. help everyone around unrequited
6. rest regularly; do not sleep late, nor stay up late
7. respect for every penny
8. constantly be reading and learning
9. keep the room clean and tidy
10. cherish and protect your health
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Bahamas, Canada, China, France, Italy, Japan, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, China, Hong Kong, United States