Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Keita’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm Keita Sumiya, 27 years old and Japanese man.
- is studying physics.
- went to Meiji University in Japan and my major is physics.
- finished doctoral course about physics and have a Ph.D. (Doctonate of Science).
- especially is studying quantum chaos.
- 's dream is knowing about what is "time".
- wanna make time machine in the future.
- am studying English, so my English skill is poor yet... sorry!! :(
- can teach you Japanese :)
- love many kind of music.
- especially love Hiphop, House, Jazz, Funk, R&B etc.
- love dancing.
- especially love Hiphop dance, but House, Poppin', Lockin', etc. too.
- my dancing movies are...
- love art.
- like looking around galleries.
- love new experiences, inspirations, incentives!!
I wanna meet you!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because I love new experiences, inspirations, incentives and wanna another country's culture and want many friends in the world!!
Physics, Technology, Chaos, Time, ...
Music : Hiphop, House, Jazz, Funk, R&B, Classics, ....
Dance : Hiphop dance, but House, Poppin', Lockin', ...
Art : 目(Japanese artist team), Seiichi Hisikawa, ...
Book : Die Verwandlung(変身) written by Franz Kafka, Time machine, ...
Animation : Studio Ghibri(Totoro, Mononoke-Hime, ...), Bakemonogatari, Colorful, Paprika, Yojouhan-Shinwa-Taikei, Summer-wars, Toki-wo-kakeru-shoujo, Evangelion, Fujifabric...
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music : Hiphop, House, Jazz, Funk, R&B, Classics....
- Wu-tang clan, Notrious B.I.G., Nujabes, Perfume, THE BLUE HEARTS, Beethoven,
- Books : Die Verwandlung(変身) written by Franz Kafka, ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
It was a time when I was in Toronto(July 25, 2015).
When I go out from Dundas st., I encountered GZA's real and free live!!!!
(GZA is a famous rapper and a member of Wu-tang clan. )
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you about
- physics(a little bit)
- dance(a little bit)
I'm learning about
What I Can Share with Hosts
If you want, I can teach you about Japanese :)
I wanna share a lot of experiences with great hosts!!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In