- 91% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kenyan_Style’s full profile. It’s free!
SPREAD THE LOVE AND LIGHT AND ALL THOSE DELIGHTS.... HERE.... THERE.... EVERYWHERE..... SKIP DANCE AND SING THE JOY OF LIFE...."
Cell Phone: +254721913293 David
We are friendly couple and human, we like making friends and very industrious, adventurous, outgoing and innovative, Loving & Caring. We are so flexible can fit in any Age group... Younger and the old......
Gentlemen, Gentlewomen!!!!!!!!, ladies, boys and girls are all my Friends...........
Well for us we find it in the works of others, in the deepest friendships......So impossible as they may seem.. We got to find it because for every dream who knows if you let it go would make you complete!!!!
These are the things that make we love people because they are special to us..They are where our life begins and they are where it ends!!!!!
Cheerful and funny naturally.
DO UNTO OTHERS THAT WHICH YOU WOULD WISH TO BE A UNIVERSAL LAW.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We HAVE BEEN HOSTING COUCH-SURFING AT OUR PLACE.
It is important to us that our guests have the best experiences of their time and stay at our place. If it is a long walk in the Estate's pathways in the community of lovely trees and flowers; we so in for that. Some relaxing moments are equally pretty in the neighborhood over some coffee, Local Kenyan tea or at the guest/s convenience beer/s and good music.
Having been part of the lovely CS fraternity, we feel that the best way of putting forth our ideas and experiences is by sharing some vital information with others.
Our pieces of advice to to-be travelers/surfers are;
1. Please have an insight of the host country prior to traveling there; this would briefly introduce you to some cultural, economic and social expectations when you finally get there.
2. Your host may or may not be 100% what the profile or references say about him/her. Different people from different places with different thoughts have different perceptions and opinions about others; whichever way, this should not discourage you from deciding on a host if in your opinion you are positive about it.
3. Upon landing at the Airport or any other terminus, it is always advisable that your host be available for you. You can alternatively lift a call to your host's phone number for his/her advice on the safest, efficient, cost-friendly and most reliable connection to his/her address.
4. Online travel or safari bookings are not the way to go. I am aware of many cases where bookings have been made to rogue agencies by less-informed travelers. It is good to land down, get the vibe, orientate yourself and possibly with the help of your host get to the right/legitimate office for your intended booking/reservation.
5. Currency exchanges keep changing, you should thus be kept abreast of the translation of your currency to the local currency. It is however advisable that you transact in local currency once you are in the host nation.
6. To volunteers; some NGOs charge your time with them or force donations. It is not wrong to pay or donate to a worthy course but also note that there is always some NGO somewhere which values your presence, energy in anywork, ideas, knowledge and opinions than the money. With your host's help, you should be able to identify such.
Finally over-reliance on the Lonely Planet and other Informational materials about your traveling can compromise your circumstances. These should serve as guide books/materials but it is imperative to note that seasonal, market, political,social,economic and inter-relational changes are inevitable in every set-up and the same guide books do not best capture these.
Beauty therapy, Charity work/ Community Volunteering, Watching movies and surfing the internet.
Music, Movies, and Books
NIGERIAN MOVIES,HORROR MOVIES,BLUES AND LOCAL MUSIC, ADVENTUROUS SERIES AND BOOKS .
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
WHEN WE WERE BLESSED WITH OUR LOVELY DAUGHTER
Teach, Learn, Share
NEW THINGS FROM GOOD PEOPLE.