Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kristeena’s full profile. It’s free!
A little bit about me...I'm 25 years old and currently living my dream and loving my life whilst travelling the world :)! I took a year out from my other passion - teaching (I am such a geek at time - but I love it!) to create some amazing memories, meet new people, experience new things and just attack life for all it's worth!
Other things about me/likes I have:
- being camera happy
- doing the unknown
- my friends and family are the world to me
- laughing until it hurts
- fitness and sport
- food (I'm such an obese person inside)
- ticking off things on my 30 things to do before I'm 30 list
- manners (they dont cost a thing & go a long way)
- finding a beautiful view and taking a picnic and a book for company
- dancing the nights away
- looking for the best in people
- singing to myself in the car
- dreaming on the next adventure
Whilst being away...met a boy, exchanged a smile and the rest is history! So we are now travelling together! Also a Brit 25 years old :)
Some quotes that I think are relevant and appeal to me..
A little taster of my brain :)
'What is now proved was once only imagined'
'One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching'
'Keep you head, heels and standards high'
'It is in our moments of decision, that our destiny is shaped'
'Travelling - it leaves you speechless, and then turns you into a storyteller'
'You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it'
'Dream for its you who creates your world'
Playing Sport, Travelling, Reading etc...