Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kristof’s full profile. It’s free!
preparing for a trip from LA to San Francisco
Calm, uncomplicated and easy-going.
fill your mind and empty your pockets. Although I have to admit that most of my time I am just working to re-fill those pockets.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am a CS newby. I have to go to Los Angeles on a business trip and I'm planning to rent a car and travel from LA to San Francisco afterwards. Maybe I could meet up with other travellers. It would be incredibly cool if I could meet fellow bike enthousiasts who can show me around in their city by bike.
outdoor activities and sports, cycling, camping, hiking. Movies. Going out with friends for drinks, restaurants, ...
I have 4 bicycles and no car (I use carsharing) - which is perfectly possible in my city.
- outdoor activities
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
- Movies: just too many... Old Boy, Traffic, Drive, The ghostwriter, Dr. Strangelove, Broken Flowers, American History X, ...
- Series: Breaking Bad
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Erasmus year in Zuerich, Switzerland (2001) - I lived in a house with 30 people from 15 different nationalities. I bought my first racing bike there and explored the Swiss mountains.
- An insane one-year bicycle trip through New Zealand, Australia and South East Asia (2003).
- An intensive and bizarre two-week mountainbike trip through Sichuan, China where I could not speak english to anyone for more than one week.
- and a lot more
Teach, Learn, Share
Lots of advice with regard to bicycle travel, camping, ... I can maybe fix your bike.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In