Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lara’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoy, don't woory be happy, everything's gonna be alright .... all about happy cliché is possible now
I like :
*People in general
* Cheese, oysters, burgers, wine & bourbon, belgian beer, pastas, curry, greek food, soup, chocolate cake but i always prefer mayonnaise ... I love eatting, I love food =)
* Going to bed when the sun rise up or waking up with the sun shine
* Going out for a drink, shopping during the sales, dancing like a fool, going to cinema and most of all TRAVELLING around the world with my backpack and my ugliest shoes.
I don't like :
* the birds, especially the pigeon, kind of phobia...
* the smell of milk
* Parisian typical tourist, snobish and cranky (I do know that all parisians are not like that)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm a new CS, my friends told me about this social-network and I really want to experience it ! I would be happy to host some CS in Lyon when I got back from Moscow !
Travel and enjoy
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I think that going around the USA was the most amazing trip I've had yet, mountains, desert, beaches and amazing cities ... but there is so many other things... I just can't make a choice.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In