Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Laura’s full profile. It’s free!
My name is Laura, I am 31 years old, I am a Public Relations and a digital marketing specialist. I have my consultancy and I work with small brands and PR digital communication agencies.
I already coordinated two digital teams in two different agencies and now I need to be fluent in english to grow in my career.
Now I want to learn languages. I already lived in Toronto, where I learned english and now I'm going to Chile to learn spanish. After that, I intend to study in Italy and France.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To save money! :P
I love classic rock and also pop music. I like to dance and know new places and new cultures. I love to know the histories about the places that I travel to. I love watching series and movies on Netflix.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Classic Rock (favorite bands: Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Who, ACDC, Whitesnake).
Movies: Suspense and Drama movies (Vanila Sky, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Intouchables, Across the Universe, Into the Wild).
Books: Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, Kafka etc
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I helped some friends to find a boyfriend or a girlfriend (lol);
- I helped homeless teenagers enter in the Katy Perry concerts for free in the last year;
- I used to help the homeless when I was teenager (with food, drink or just to have fun listen classic rock);
- I always help my family, my friends and anyone that need me.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I can share my knowledge in Digital Marketing (how Facebook, Google, others social medias works and other stuffs);
- I love talking about culture and histories of the places around the world;
- I like to have a conversation about music and experiences that I've lived;
- I know cooking Brazilian food (and it's taste good :D).
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Chile, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico
Countries I’ve Lived In