- 66% response rate
- Last login 20 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Essi’s full profile. It’s free!
Loving, sharing, living, thinking; if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright.
View of life: freedom, karma, values, animal rights, empathy, energy, acceptance, live-loving, smile, passion, writing, happiness, peace, petty things/moments, honesty, bare feet, inspiration, artistic type, equality, emotionalism, this moment, love, curiosity.
deep inside my heart I've got this / everlasting light / it's shining like the sun / it radiates on everyone / and the more that I give / the more I've got to give / it's the way that I live / it's what I'm living for.
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright.
The rules of being a human/person
1. You are given a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be your body for all of your life.
2. You will learn lessons. You will attend a school called life all the time. You will have a chance to learn every day at this school. You may like or dislike the teachings.
3. There are no mistakes, only lesons. You grow with the help of the victories and the mistakes. Both are equally important.
4. You will be taught the same thing in different ways until you learn it. Once you have understood it you may attend the next class.
5. The lessons will not end. There will always be lessons to be learned as long as you live.
6. "There" is no better than "here". Once you get 'there' you will again aim for a new 'there'.
7. Other are your mirrors. You cannot love or hate another being unless they mirror something you love or hate in yourself.
8. It is up to you what your life will become. You have all the necessary tools. What you do with them is up to you. It is your choice.
9. The answers to the questions in life are in you. You only need to look, listen, and trust.
10. All this you will forget once given a body.
Darkest time is just before the sunrise.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Photography, writing, animals, cooking food, music, people, traveling, everything new!
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Rise Against, Endstand, John Mayer, Damien Rise, Jason Mraz, The Sounds, I Walk The Line, Crumbland, Flogging Molly, Sigur Rós, Imogen Heap, Lighthouse Project, Kashmir, Cocorosie, Björk, Porcupine Tree, Tori Amos, James Blunt, Frozen Silence, Disco Ensemble, Regina Spektor, The Hellacopters, Placebo, Tiger Army, Mew, Oasis, Milow, Sia, Lamb, Gregor Samsa, Alias & Tarsier, Belle & Sebastian, Caesars Palace, The Cranberries, Damien Rise, Frozen Silence, Hit Me TV, Mew, Oasis, Placebo, Porcupine Tree, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Regina Spektor, The Used, The Unseen etc.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In