Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 29 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alessio’s full profile. It’s free!
Free hugging everyone :)
What's the point to tell you!? Come here to know me!!!!!!!!! :D
I am an extremely open person I love silly talk as serious one, but more than anything I love happy people.
So if you are a person that smile a lot. I will smile even more!!! I love to to hug a friend and show my passionate southerner italian love.
I am a web designer, therefore I like everything that is creative. I'm interested by the incredible power of imagination of the humankind, and the way we describe, perceive and feel our thoughts and feeling.
I hope one day to take a trip one way only with no return date, to find in my traveling, a restless person that would like to share her life with me.
by the way I am eccentric, and a little mad :D
Love fully and be loved heart-wholly.
There is nothing in the world better to know that whatever you are or are you feeling there is somewhere in the world someone waiting for you to come back, ready to love you from the deep of his/her own heart.
All my friends know that I am always there for them, and they will be always in my heart.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I did many things in CS:
- Organised many house party
- Concert Events
- Xmas in Barcelona
- Special dinners for friends
- Wine tasting event (at Celler Cal Marino)
- International cooking meetings
- Nights sleeping out at the beach or camping in mountains
- Movie Nights in original languages
- Boardgames events
- Second Hand Stuff Exchange
- In the past I was organiser or LEM (Language Exchange Meeting)
- I handle the Facebook Page of Couchsurfing Barcelona
- Trips around the world
and finally now I can host as well! :D
I love meeting people, and couchsurfing give me the perfect way to discover the heart and the feeling of
WOMEN! :D (I am italian, am I not? :P )
- Smell the sea and watching his hypnotic movement
- Talk until late in the night in the dark with good friends
- Create designs and new way to communicate and interact
- Listen, singing badly and talking about music and the feeling that it convey
- Immerse myself in the mind of any modern artist (like Dali', Miro', Klimt, Magritte, Escher)
- I absolutely love watching films and talking about script and nice camera shot and sequences
- I enjoy play strategy games (I like the challenge of two minds like playing chess).
- modern art
- wine tasting
- language exchange
Music, Movies, and Books
The little prince; Se questo é un uomo di Primo Levi;
The Unincorporated man; All the books of Neil Gaiman; the dark tower series of Stephen King; any kind of mind escaping books
The Darjeeling Limited, Magnolia, Dancing in the Dark, The Pianist on the ocean, Mulholland drive (I love David Lynch!), Blues Brother, Matrix, The Departed, V for Vendetta (and comics version), 300 (and comics version)
Queen, Radiohead, Cure, Muse, Pet shop boys, Simple Minds, Iron Maiden, The Ark, Samuele Bersani, Max Gazze, Ligabue, Litfiba, Some tracks from "The marriage of Figaro", Chemical Brothers, Fatboyslim, Basament Jaxx, Beatles, Cranberries, UB40, Flight of Conchord, Vampire Weekends, Tenacious D, Kinks, and many many many others...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
How friendly words can warm the heart of everyone in such beautiful way.
And how much grandmothers love could be bigger if not equal than a love of any mothers.
Teach, Learn, Share
Cooking, Italian, web designing, open your heart and be passionate about things, let your instinct go wild.
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Italy, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Spain, United Kingdom