Non accetta ospiti
- Tasso di risposta del 50%
- Ultimo accesso about 5 hours fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Lokesh. È gratis!
I am a little overwhelmed by the requests I am currently getting and hence filtering out a bit aggressively. I can only accommodate one surfer for the time being. Also there are certain unwritten etiquette couch surfers need to follow when being hosted.
1. When I say, I can only host for so many days at a time, I actually mean it. Do not send request for more than the duration mentioned. Additional days to accommodate you will be after i decide to host you.
2. One email is good enough for me to read or reply to your request. If I am not responding, its because I am actually busy and cant host you.
3. I rarely host anyone for long weekends. So while you may send your request, the response is not guaranteed.
4. Do not make a request for dates thats more than 3 weeks away.
5. if you don't have reference, there will be additional questions asked to ensure you are a good fit.
6. Use the keyword "Understood" to acknowledge that you read these points in your request. It will assist in weeding out mass requests.
One Life to live..Make the most of it. Be a responsible citizen of earth and have fun.
A buggy code. In plain words, I am just a reflection of the person in front.
Depends on the type of perception compiler installed in you.
Personal philosophy: "Life is everything you rent and death is the only thing you own" .
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Stay Connected...Share Ideas and share fun times...I may even drive you around on weekends if I have the time away from work...
So far, it's been great
- trail running
Musica, film e libri
Decade of Decay, Coundown, The China Study, The white Tiger, Shantaram and pretty much every book from Paulo Coehlo. A Netflix buff too
Paesi che ho visitato
Belgium, Costa Rica, France, Italy, Mexico, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Paesi in cui ho vissuto
India, United Kingdom, United States