Фотографии пользователя Lauren Rigdon

Верификация не пройдена

  • Платежные данные не подтверждены
  • Телефон не подтвержден
  • Личность не подтверждена
  • Адрес не подтвержден

Хочет встретиться

  • Последний раз на сайте: almost 6 years назад

Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Lauren. Это бесплатно!

Обзор

  • 12 Отзывs 7 Подтвержденные хостом и гостем
  • Fluent in English
  • 27, Female
  • Пользователь с 2009
  • Student and a bunch of part-time jobs
  • I'm a senior at the University of Illinois
  • Из Carol Stream, Illinois
  • Профиль заполнен на 95%

Обо мне

CURRENT MISSION

Carpe Diem: Seize the day

ABOUT ME

I've decided i need to take more risks. Live life to the fullest. So i'm doing that one step at a time. I made a list of things to do before i die (a bucket list, if you will) and i fully intend on checking off every single one of those things. I've done a few of them already, but i want more. And that's what i'm kind of all about right now.

Что привело меня на Couchsurfing

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE

I have hosted people at my place and surfed a few times and i've really realized how awesome this whole concept is.

Интересы

I love sitting in really soft grass, especially when it's 75 degrees and sunny. I could eat mac n' cheese everyday if i had to. I smile about 75% of the day. I sleep the other 25%. I really like to dance- Preferably when I'm surrounded by people that feel the same way, but i dance alone a lot too. I make really really lame jokes and have the attention span of a five year old. To sum it all up my interest is happiness.

  • pets
  • dancing
  • cheese
  • bungee jumping
  • skydiving
  • mountains

Музыка, кино и книги

Movies: "Help!"
Music: I definitely like a variety of music. Lately it's been a lot of The Beatles, The Avett Brothers, Nas & Damien Marley, The Guess Who, Easy Star All Stars, Sufjan Stevens, Pink Floyd, The Talking Heads
Books: "Perks of Being a Wallflower", "High Fidelity", "Invisible Monsters", "Q&A", "Rant"

Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)

Skydiving
Went inside Buckingham Palace
Climbed mountains
Touched waterfalls
Pet sting rays
Climbed the ruins of Slains Castle in Scotland
Bungee jumped
Helped fix houses in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina
Been on the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world

Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Lauren. Это бесплатно!

Мои группы