Wants to Meet Up
- 60% response rate
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Oscar’s full profile. It’s free!
enjoying life in Barcelona!
- I like history, geo-politics, learning about everything that will help understand reality.
- I don't like to watch sports much on tv but practicing is nice.
- I like socializing and meeting people from all around the world.
- I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, but you can of course drink with moderation if you want in my place.
- Be optimistic with a bit of cautious.
- A professor told me once a nice one: "The moment we start to disagree is the moment where we start learning"
- If life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!
- Act with intelligence always
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I have hosted some people from Germany, Poland, latvia, US.
- Also I met nice friends for coffee while in Denmark!
-We will try to be hosted this time for the first time! :)
- Cycling is a very important part of my life. Once I started going with my bike everywhere in Barcelona and now I think is wonderful!! You can go everywhere and you do sport so you feel more energetic to do more stuff!
- Reading!! I like historical novels and fantasy, but I read everything. According to my mum I started at 6 years old and I haven't stopped from then
- Swimming, play table tennis,
- Learning new things, talking about the world, travelling of course.
- I learned how to ski just a few years ago and now I love it!!!
Music, Movies, and Books
- I like three kinds of movies from one side the ones hat describes reality, that makes you think, like Lecarré based movies (Tailor of Panama, Constant Gardener) or Rwanda Hotel.
- from the other side I like commedy and humour a lot!! series like Friends, IT Crowd, How I met your mother, The big bang theory, Scrubs.
- Also historical series: I watch The pillars of the earth
- I am difficult with music, only like few songs from many groups... mainly I like from the eighties like Ace of Base, or a Land down under (men at work)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- learning how to skiiii in Switzerland, it was like the
last frontier in my life, something I thought I couldn't do it, but then I did!!!
- ASIA!!! Trip to Japan! Living in Taipei for 4 months
- Finished my MBA