Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Oscar’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoying life in beautiful Barcelona! Beach Volley, Lindy Hop & socializing!
- I like to socialize a lot. I like to talk to people and listen to their stories, lifes, and their pursue for happiness. My favourite topics are history, geo-politics, series, learning about everything that will help understand reality.
- I don't like to watch sports much on tv but I love practice them. I go very often to play beach volley and dance lindy hop, going with the bicycle...
- I like meeting people from all around the world.
- I don't drink alcohol, because it's useless to me, I only get sleppy, I am funny enough the way I am, jaja., I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, but you can of course drink with moderation if you are hosted in my place.
- Be optimistic with a bit of cautious.
- A professor told me once a nice one: "The moment we start to disagree is the moment where we start learning"
- If life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!
- Act with intelligence always
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I was the organizer of the Saturday Language Exchange in Barcelona for 2 years, but i had to stop to take a bit of a rest, hehe
- Barcelona is crazy with many events, language exchange, pub crawl, going to festivals, I went to many of those, but now I go only from time to time.
- I went also to many couchsurfing camps: Paris Rendezvous, Saint Petersburg White nights, Cracovia, Ukraine, new year's eve in Prague and Sofia, and many others
- I have hosted some people from Germany, Poland, latvia, US.
- Also I met nice friends for coffee while in Denmark!
- Cycling is really nice. Once I started going with my bike everywhere in Barcelona and now I think is wonderful!! You can go everywhere and you do sport so you feel more energetic to do more stuff!
- Reading!! I like historical novels and fantasy, but I read everything. According to my mum I started at 6 years old and I haven't stopped from then
- beach volley (3 times a week or more in summer!) , lindy hop, swimming, play table tennis,
- Learning new things, talking about the world, travelling of course.
- I learned how to ski just a few years ago and now I love it!!!
Music, Movies, and Books
I love watching series, you can live different kind of lives through the characters.
- COMEDIES A LOT!! Modern family, Brooklyn99, New girl, Silicon Valley, The big bang theory, two and a half men, and older ones... IT Crowd, How I met your mother, Scrubs, friends.
- Political: House of Cards
- Investigation: Breaking bad, Lie to me
- Also historical/fantasy series: Of course Game Of Thrones!!, The Hundred, Stargate, Black Sails, Daredevil, Spartacus, Rome, Hornblower
- I am difficult with music, only like few songs but from many groups.
- About movies I like the ones that describes reality, that makes you think, like Le carré based movies (Tailor of Panama, Constant Gardener) or Rwanda Hotel.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- learning how to skiiii in Switzerland, it was like the
last frontier in my life, something I thought I couldn't do it, but then I did!!!
- ASIA!!! Trip to Japan! Living in Taipei for 4 months
- Finished my MBA
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Macao, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, Taiwan