Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Oscar’s full profile. It’s free!
enjoying life in Barcelona!
- I like history, geo-politics, learning about everything that will help understand reality.
- I don't like to watch sports much on tv but practicing is nice.
- I like socializing and meeting people from all around the world.
- I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, but you can of course drink with moderation if you want in my place.
- Be optimistic with a bit of cautious.
- A professor told me once a nice one: "The moment we start to disagree is the moment where we start learning"
- If life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!
- Act with intelligence always
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I have hosted some people from Germany, Poland, latvia, US.
- Also I met nice friends for coffee while in Denmark!
-We will try to be hosted this time for the first time! :)
- Cycling is a very important part of my life. Once I started going with my bike everywhere in Barcelona and now I think is wonderful!! You can go everywhere and you do sport so you feel more energetic to do more stuff!
- Reading!! I like historical novels and fantasy, but I read everything. According to my mum I started at 6 years old and I haven't stopped from then
- Swimming, play table tennis,
- Learning new things, talking about the world, travelling of course.
- I learned how to ski just a few years ago and now I love it!!!
Music, Movies, and Books
- I like three kinds of movies from one side the ones hat describes reality, that makes you think, like Lecarré based movies (Tailor of Panama, Constant Gardener) or Rwanda Hotel.
- from the other side I like commedy and humour a lot!! series like Friends, IT Crowd, How I met your mother, The big bang theory, Scrubs.
- Also historical series: I watch The pillars of the earth
- I am difficult with music, only like few songs from many groups... mainly I like from the eighties like Ace of Base, or a Land down under (men at work)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- learning how to skiiii in Switzerland, it was like the
last frontier in my life, something I thought I couldn't do it, but then I did!!!
- ASIA!!! Trip to Japan! Living in Taipei for 4 months
- Finished my MBA
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Macao, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, Taiwan