Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see LUIS.GUERRERO.562114’s full profile. It’s free!
Cool person, easy talk, collaborative, bar-tender skilled!!
Mission: to write a good "current mission" for this... Sorry but it is Work-In-Progress until i get some time to do it...
Got an issue??
a) Fix it
b) identify why & solve it
There is a lot of difference, but some ppl just don´t understand it.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
One of my best friends that owns a Hostel at Oaxaca city suggested me the site.
Looking for something at Florianopolis or Isla Santa Catarina BR; i would love to know the surroundings, choppis, meninas and Baby Beef already requested.
- Sao Paulo, BR; every year!! yeah!!! and now I´m officially single!!
- Rio du Janeiro, BR; Glenn Tovar thanks a lot, now i got a new family member over there and will visit you again so I´m counting on you man.
- Ribeirao Preto, BR; i will miss this place too much; my dream is to work at our data processing facility there (hehehehehee...)
- Bonn, DE and the surrounding Beer countrys; thanks Rach! very glad to see my family again and take several of the best beers in the world!! a great tour with you bro; I will try to do it again to the next country where you will be... see ya soon at MX.
- Vevey, CH; two times; will it be a third??? betcha I ll !! and maybe a new opportunity will raise by end of 2015. UPDATE: yes a third and for sure will be more!!
- Panamá, PA; good friends over there, loved to work several weeks during all 2014 with my local work-pals but come on guys I liked the place but let me focus on other markets this 2015!! see ya by 2016 at Puerto Rico or Dominican.
- Santiago, Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, CL; I liked the place but... average; Valpo is having a particular smell and will recommend it but there is nothing else around... Diego come on man!! move back to EC or BR; what are you doing there??
- Santo Domingo, DO; woooooow!! I must return there but it will require to save a lot of money, it isn´t cheap there ya know... kind of strange but it is not cheap
- Quito, EC; might not be the most beautiful city in the world as it looks so "gray" but the gastronomy and history of that place is amazing.
- Bogotá, CO; ssssssh!! it is a place to live for me. Sorry cannot tell what I did there, I dont remember =)
- Caracas, VE; Lovely persons those who allowed me to share their lifes; I wanna be back there and help to change their reality; anyway I did great friends there and hope their country changes as soon as possible; else Im here to provide help anytime you need, come to MX if you wish you dont have to worry.
- St. Louis MO, US; they lost my luggage NICE!! keep doing it! I was not expecting that welcome
Day to day life, culture, friendship, fun!
Music, Movies, and Books
Music... all kinds, to chill.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
To live and intensly enjoy every single day, that is just amazing and it is getting even better day to day.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: Teotihuacan, MX downtown, Frontenis, beer, bar & cocktails
Learn: Languages; currently: Portuguese (BR), any kind of help is really appreciated. Foreign culture & lifestyle is always an interesting topic for me.
Share: Best Bars and food sites at MX city!!, not fancy ones, i like to have my feet on the ground. I will show the best places to spend time with a dozens of cold beers with real ppl and friends.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I´m currently having local issues & heavy traveling so at the time I am not offering a space; but I will cuz I must support this community as it supported me many times during travels.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Netherlands, Panama, Spain, Switzerland, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Mexico, Panama