Non accetta ospiti
- Ultimo accesso 24 days fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Lukas. È gratis!
Traveller, photographer, teacher, a bit of a writer and dreamer. Someone who doesn't like to be or act like everybody else. Somebody who values freedom and independence and who tries to do things in his own way (if possible). Someone who made his dream come true - see the world and know its cultures. For over two years I was traveling around the world following this route:
1) countries of ancient Silk Road, overland journey from Europe to China
2) travelling in China and eastern Asia (Japan, North and South Korea)
3) southeast Asia
4) Australia, New Zealand, Cook Islands, French Polynesia
5) Hawaii, Alaska, hitch-hiking along Alaska Highway, Canadian Rockies,
6) USA, from Seattle along west coast to New Orleans, via Chicago to eastern Canada and finishing in New York.
You can check out my progress on my blog website: http://cestou-necestou.sk. There is a link to my travelling FB site, too. Blog is only in Slovak yet, but photos need no translation :-)
Now I share my experience with the others as a travel guide and a teacher. I live both in Bratislava and Shanghai, so my availability to host can change every day.
I believe that nothing and nobody in the world is just black&white. World is colourful so we should try to get the good out of it.
How would I describe myself?
Friendly? - definitely, Fun-loving? - 100%, Helpful? - for sure, Adventurous? - since my birth,
But better check out what the others say about me...
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
I love travelling and meeting new people from various countries. It is a source of my energy and good mood. Meeting locals, getting to know real way of life in foreign countries (not the one described in guidebooks) is simply invaluable. During my trips and journeys I have made many new friends from all around the world. It is something that travelling like a tourist will never give you. I have had only good or great experience so far.
travelling, photography (want to see any of my pictures?), skiing in winter and hiking, cycling and swimming in summer, international politics, having fun and hanging out with friends and all nice people of this planet
Musica, film e libri
Whatever adventurous books and movies are appreciated. And music? I prefer rock, but it really depends. I do not have any favourite band, I enjoy songs.
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
- sitting on the very edge of Grand Canyon without any safeguarding and 1 mile deep gorge under my feet. Totally scared at that time, but definitely worth trying
- sunrise at Rai Lay beach in Krabi - it was magnificient. Several other sunrises or sunsets, for instance on Huangshan mountain in China, Aitutaki in Cook Islands, Boracay in Philippines or Monument Valley in USA. No words can describe the beauty of either of these.
- hike in Karakol area, Kyrgyzstan, where I came to see the most spectacular lake ever, Lake Aljakul. With ideal weather, it was something never to be forgotten.
- short visit to North Korea. With the historical background of my home country, for me it was like a trip into the past in a golden cage.
- swimming with hundreds of fish, sharks and sting rays on the island of Moorea and staying one night in a luxurious bungalow of a hotel in Bora Bora
- see the highest mountain of North America, Denali (Mt. McKinley) one beautiful morning in Alaska.
- hitch-hiking 1800km in Canadian wilderness from Whitehorse to Prince George and being like frozen while looking into buffalo's eyes face to face from a distance of around 20cm. Fortunately, I was sitting inside a car and the buffalo was outside.
Insegna, impara, condividi
I will gladly share my stories, experiences and tips from traveling to all 60+ countries that I have visited or lived in. And although I am not a chef, I can try to cook some simple dishes from Slovakia. Interested?
Cosa posso offrire ai padroni di casa
Me, myself and everything else written in all sections above. Enough?
Paesi che ho visitato
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Cook Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Monaco, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Korea, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Russian Federation, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Paesi in cui ho vissuto
China, Germany, Slovakia, United States