Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 9 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lionel’s full profile. It’s free!
to create my own gravy recipe
* i like to learn things but at the moment i'm very lazy to add scientific stuff to my brain.
* can criticize myself very good.
* did some not so clever things in my life but not regretting it, cause i'm quite happy with life and me.
* likes the asterisk, like really really likes the asterisk ;*)
red traffic lights for me as an pedestrian are a not acceptable restriction of my personal freedom!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
oh i'm a virgin
* small computers
* big computers
* cooking 'n eating
* loving music
* space food from sweden
* software icons
Music, Movies, and Books
* there is a lot of music in my life like electronica, hiphop, soul, funk, acoustic, downtempo, drum bass, dub, reggae, dubstep, rock, house, jazz, minimal, oldies, samba, techno, triphop ..
* i like movies when the plot isn't too stupid
* i really enjoyed herman hesse - siddartha and some comics i've bought recently
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
having xxx with another person
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, China, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia
Countries I’ve Lived In