Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MAILANIE’s full profile. It’s free!
trying to find my way between Germany, France and the rest of the world
My life in three short sentences (yes it's possible and I'll try that right now !! ;) :
- Born and raised in Lyon, France, 2 hours from Paris and 1 hour to these Alps I'm missing so much now
- Studied Engineering in international environment (especially with asian students) in Lyon and decided to top it with a german-french double degree
- After a 6-month-internship (and by the way extraordinary time)in Berlin, ended up in Karlsruhe to finish my studies and get that Double Degree :)
I'm quite optimistic and I try to be organized in my mind and in my acts.
My goal in life : discover as much as I can (other people would say I'm quite dilettante). I'm very curious about almost everything I can learn.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I haven't been able to participate very much so far, but I'm totally enthusiastic about the whole project !
So far I've always loved having visitors since I live in Germany. This is why I've always made sure I have a spare bed for friends or relatives to come.
Now I'll be very happy if I can help out any one and get to know interesting people for a few hours/days :)
Myself I've already couchsurfed in Spain and keep a really good memory of it, cause it enabled me to get to know people more easily :)
- Foreign languages, a real passion. I especially like *learning* foreign languages or comparing them. It's so amazing to see how imaginative the humankind can be !
- Singing, alone or in a choir
- Dancing Salsa, Bachata, Merengue up to Coupé-décalé and all other shaking rythms :)
- Travelling and discovering peoples and other people's customs
- I looooove cooking and baking !!
Teach, Learn, Share
If you like I can teach you :
- the basics of the languages I know
- some of my secret french and international cooking tips and recipes
- share a bit of my knowledge about Asia and asian cultures
- the principles of mechanics, dynamics, material science, maths, anything scientifical that you might be interested in :)
- my knowledge of the german history and culture (if you're not german of course)
Countries I’ve Visited
Benin, Ecuador, Italy, Morocco, Singapore, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, China, France, Germany, Mexico, Viet Nam