Maybe Accepting Guests
- 80% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Majo’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel, discover, improve & enjoy. Build/help others to build startups that makes impact.
- full-time smiler and dreamer
- freelance interaction / user experience / visual designer @ www.maioiam.com / www.toptal.com
- visual media artist, art director & cinematographer @ www.majobalko.com
- consultant/ designer @ www.verygood.travel
- startupper / entrepreneur / artrepreneur (my latest product is an urban bio-waste solution - VUV www.vuv.life)
- free internet and open source enthusiast
- online/offline better-society activist
- random places traveller
- universe analyzer
- interesting new stuff researcher and information addict
- almost-all-sports lover
- wannabe permaculture gardener
- part-time vegetarian
- nature / ecology / sustainability animals maniac
It's changing everyday,so lets talk about it:)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Only positive so far!
Exploring the unknown.
But if you want me to be more specific:
contemporary art, anthropology, sociology, culture, music, forward thinking movies & TED talks, reading, internet, activism, ecology & permaculture, startups, traveling, sports, yoga, nature & hiking...
Music, Movies, and Books
Eckhart Tolle, Seth Godin, Paul Arden, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Jason Fried, Eric Ries, Kleon Austin, Bill Mollison...
startup-, marketing-, art-, design-, tech-, science-, ecology-, personal growth-related books,blogs,articles...
Cloud Atlas, Science of sleep, Vtáčkovia, siroty a blázni, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,Achilles and tortoise, Blade Runner, Du Levande, Turin Horse, Dancer in the night, Idioterme, Elephantman, Home, Into the wild, A Clockwork Orange, Butterfly effect, The Fountain, Monthy Python, Sleep Dealer, Taxidermia, Forrest Gump, Requim for a dream, Where the wild things are, Adams aebler, The Holy Mountain, The birds, Trainspotting, UNTITLED, 21grams, City of God, Panique au village, Metropia, 5 broken cameras...
Always curious for new releases and fresh discoveries.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
e.g. Watched the sunset with rainbow behind a waterfall Seljalandsfoss in Iceland.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can try to teach you how to smile (:
some people have already forgotten it :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
Depends from the circumstances, but usually I try to offer as much as I can .)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Chile, Hungary, Portugal, Slovakia, United States