Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Katalin’s full profile. It’s free!
I have no couch in Budapest!!!
- seeing smily people
- feeling the rain on my skin
- watching the sunset from the top of a mountain
- tea with milk
- loving and being loved
- wind blowing my hair
- departing, being on the road and arriving
- touching and being touched
- spending time with my friends
- being happy and satisfied
- working in my garden
- red wine
- people who just talk instead of making a conversation
- mushroom in my food
- parents who spoil their kids.
As child i had many many wishes and dreams, as every child i guess. But I have never felt the power in me to make them come true. Now i arrived to that period of my life that i want more as 'the normal way of life'. I am searching for my borders, I want to face with my fears, weaknesses and dissolve them into thin air.
- Life is beautiful. So dont be afraid to live it!
- I believe in fate.
- If you hurt someone, have enought power and honour to apologize.
- Be honest!
- If you cant accept the others' culture, behaviour, menthality etc, at least RESPECT it!
- Smile from your heart!
- Never regret!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
When i registered myself on Cs i desperately needed a place to stay because i got a sack from my dormitory..it started like this..since that time i cant exist without couchsurfing:)
Recently i like observing people, trying to understand them from there behaviour, bodylanguage. Also like making conversation with differnet people to learn more about human nature and find myslef again and again in the mirror of others.
- red wine
Music, Movies, and Books
Paradise now, The pianist, Jeux d'enfants, American beauty, Todo sobre mi madre, Forest Gump, Monty Phytons, The English patient, Los amantes del Circulo Polar, Marry Poppins, WALL-E, Ice Age II, La vita bella
Paulo Coelho, Alessandro Baricco, Molnár Ferenc, Nick Hornby
REM, Ojos de brujo, Bizet, Manu Chao, Guns and Roses, Janish Joplin, PUF, Quimby, Beirut, Folkestra, Moby, LGT, Jimmy Hendrix, Yann Tiersen, Shakira, Buena Vista Social Club,
Gerschwin, Grieg, Orff, Bizet, Brahms, Strauss, Bartók
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Switzerland, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
Greece, Hungary, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom