Warsaw, Masovian, Poland
100% response rate · Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mariusz 's full profile. It's free!View Full Profile
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ I'm No.1 Most Experience* World CouchSurfer █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
* (The sum of the numbers of friends + references >5800 / 10 millions CS users)
ATTENTION: I met personally 99% of my CouchSurfing Friends so please
DO NOT SEND me friend request if we didn't met before. Thank you!
@My Facebook (Add me*): https://www.facebook.com/mariusz.majewski.vip
* (I NEVER added ANY of my FB friends so if you want to be my friend - add me)
►Mariusz (32 +/- 10): Open-minded, adventurous, honest, responsible, visited all countries in the world (194) and always planning some new trip; member of the Travelers' Century Club & Mensa. Thrill & novelty seeker,addicted to traveling- constant traveling (dromomania). "The Best Travelers"Club member.✌
►Mariola (35): Fiancee and Best Friend. ♡ https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1005570412/profile
►Max* (7): young serious Prince. (Born-March 2008) ☺
►Marta* (5): playful, joyful, beautiful, young lady. (Born-May 2010) ☺
►Majka (X): neighbour's cat visiting us from time to time ♀
*My two children: Max and Marta live in their mother flat temporarily and stay with us 2 weekends per month.
CURRENT MISSION: Enjoy life with my M&Ms in MaMLand™ www.mamland.com
Something else about me: I don't drink alcohol, don't eat sweets and believe in a healthy and natural cuisine.
✪My Travel Map ☠: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5984/dpot.jpg
✪My flights stat ✈: http://my.flightmemory.com/image/mariuszmaj.gif
✪My profile visitors from ☼: http://tinyurl.com/kv288ps
We believe in a family life. We enjoy spending our free time with our friends. We are also very happy to meet new people because we believe that everyone has their story to tell and we can always learn from it. We live and let others live. As long as we have someone who cares for us and good health we can always get by.
We are offering our couch and time to those who are visiting Warsaw. We will be happy to host you, show you around or simply have a cup of tea and chat with you.
I am Organizers of:
★ VIII CS International Family Weekend(IFW)® 2015★-Olsztyn
We were hosted by Couch Surfers several times. All experiences were excellent! We have met very open and friendly people who inspired us and made the places, which we visited unforgettable.
We love to sightsee as much as possible. Mariusz is a fun of nature whereas. We like to meet new people, talk to them and learn about their life in other countries. The more we travel the better we see how various the world is. It is incredible how a day of a New York City stock-exchange broker differs from a day of an Indian in the Amazon jungle. That is what interests us and makes us travel more and more.
We do not watch much TV nor go to the movies that often. Mariusz enjoys documentaries about travels. We like to listen to the classical music, smooth jazz, Spanish and Latin rhythms or ethnic music. Sometimes we go the opera or national philharmonics. Mariusz likes to read psychological books.
Mariusz: Assisting in the birth and died before my eyes.
►"Wonders ofthe world"Themost beautiful places inthe world(Mariusz):
- Grand Canyon, Arizona USA, August 2000
- The highest waterfall in the world-SaltoAngel,Venezuela,August2004
- Antelope Canyon, Arizona, United States, May 2014
- Taj Mahal, India, January 2005
- Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, April 2003
- Mount Everest, Nepal, May 2007
- Kruger National Park, South Africa, November 2003
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia, January 2006
- Glen Canyon, Utah, USA, May 2014
- Iguazu Falls, Iguazu, Argentina, April 2003
- Bhutan / Tibet - May 2007
- Aborigine Land Ayers Rock, Australia, November 2002
- Masai Mara National Park in Kenya, May 2009
- Machu Picchu, Peru, April 2003
- Easter Island, January 2008
- Great Wall of China, China, April 2004
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, November 2003
- Antarctica and Argentina, January 2010
- Spitsbergen, September 2007
- Ha Long Bay, Vietnam, January 2006
- Crimea, Ukraine, May 2005
- Tasmania, December 2007
- My partner-Mariola, my son-Max and my daughter-Marta :) every day
"I wish you that you always wondered. The day you stop to wonder you will stop to think and - most important - feel". - Richard Kapuscinski
►The Coolest Adventures - what I (Mariusz) am Pr☮ud of:
-Jumping from the plane(h= 4km)-Tasman Nat.Park,N.Zealand,Nov2002
-Meeting wild animals(Big Five)in the nature,Chobe,Botswana,Nov2003
-Scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia, November 2002
-Night in the Powazkowski Cemetery, Warsaw, Poland, August 2011
-Trekking in the Himalayas, Bhutan - May 2007
-Hot air balloon adventure flight,Jura Krakow.-Czestoch.,October 2011
-Spending a night in a sleeping bag in the open air,Antarctica,Jan2010
-Rafting down the Zambezi River, Zimbabwe, November 2003
-Spending the New Year's Eve in Sydney Bay ,Dec 2007
-Geocaching on the fjord in Norway - November 2009
-Spending a few nights in the Amazon forest, April 2003
-Staying in the African village by the Lake Malawi in Malawi,Nov 2003
-NewYear's Eve on board of the ship under the stars,Antarctica,Dec2009
-Tasting world's finest seafood, Valparaiso, Chile, April 2003
-Travelling around the world(South Pacific Islands)- Dec2006
-Running of the Bulls, San Fermin - Pamplona, Spain, July 2011
-Playing paintball in the old fort - Benelux, Stabroek, Belgium, Feb 2009
-Soccer-the biggest stadium in the world-Maracana,Rio,Brazil Apr2003
-Taking the 2nd trip around the globe (Australia&Oceania)+M.-Jan2008
-Staying with the Eskimo people in Greenland, June 2003
-Having fun at Disneyland, Los Angeles, California, August 2000
-Life in Dead Zone-25 years after explosion, Chernobyl, October 2011
In spite of the fact that I came close to death at least two times during my travels it will not stop me from ...
continuing to search for adventures.
►40 from 100 things to do before I (Mariusz) die: (Random order)
1. Spaceflight and walk in space.
2. Visit all the countries of the world. ✔
3. Ride the tank. ✔
4. Learn to play bridge. ✔
5. Organize 50 International Family Weekends (an annual CS event)
6. Sunbathe on the nudists beach
7. Walk 12 steps into the unknown direction (FOB).
8. Circle the earth at least 10 times
9. Dance all night long.
10. Swim under a waterfall
11. Help someone anonymously. ✔
12. See a minimum of 500 attractions from the UNESCO list.
13. To go by car over 300 km / h
14. Be pilot of the plane
15. Jump from a high cliff into the sea
16. Spend a day in prison (whether voluntarily or under compulsion)
17. Visit someone a world famous at home
18. Write and sing a song
19. Enter the Guinness Book of Records
20. Spend the whole day naked
21. Touch of a tiger ✔
22. Make dinner for 40 people.
23. Take part in the Annual Tomato War (La Tomatina) in Bunol. ✔
24. See a tornado up close
25. Learn sandboarding ✔
26. Spend a day in the bush without the baggage
27. Be at the Olympics ✔
28. Buy a flat in Andalusia or (and) in California for the winter.
29. Swim with the sharks
30. Never totally grow up.
31. Run around the streets with the bulls-Pamplona,San Fermin ✔
32. Hot air balloon adventure flight ✔
33. Set up my own mini-country
34. Invent something, discover something, find something (of value) ✔
35. Go for a great game of hockey ✔
36. Skydiving ✔
37. Spend the night in the cemetery ✔
38. "Life in Dead Zone"- My trip to Chernobyl ✔
39. Get rid of TV from my home ✔
40. Help someone die
PS Did you ask yourself: What is happiness...?
If you are not thinking of this its mean that you are happy! :)
We can share with you our travel experiences- both from logistical &emotional point of view.We willbe happy toanswer your questions!
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Northern Ireland, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Wales, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Åland Islands
Join Couchsurfing to see Mariusz 's full profile. It's free!View Full Profile