Wants to Meet Up
- Last login almost 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mandy’s full profile. It’s free!
this is a mission not a small time thing . . .
Most of my traveling has been for work. I coach and choreograph for cheerleading and dance and am lucky enough to get to stay with the teams I work with when in their countries.
Chose Love over fear.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have had some fantastic adventures with CS - and I am looking forward to many many more! I am in Toronto for awhile, but staying with family myself until I make up my mind as to where I want to live . . . any suggestions?? :-)
I have met many wonderful folks from the site, but not stayed with any of them yet . . . I have a small place in Toronto, but have an air mattress if you don't mind sharing a room!
Dance, fine art, karaoke (!), writing, sports, reading, photography, learning, beauty in all forms really. I love to surround myself with luxurious and historical beauty, BUT nothing beats the natural beauty of this earth.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
How about a list of things to do before I die (these are the ones I have done - they only make my list after I do them - it is better that way! Then I am not trying to control the situation).
1. Crash the Oscars
2. Get drunk in Dublin
3. Get dumped in Paris
4. Act in a movie
5. Sing on TV
6. Raise a child
7. Love a dog
8. See the giant Buddha (still want to see the giant Jesus)
9. Visit the crown jewels of England
10. Go ice swimming in the Arctic Ocean
11. Gamble in Monte Carlo
12. Get sprayed in the face at the Nice Carnival
13. Go to the Opera in Monte Carlo (need to go in Paris now)
14. Slide down a mountain (mount Nakiska in Alberta)
15. Go on a spiritual retreat (Sivananda Yoga Ashram in the Bahamas)
16. Meet Winnie the Pooh
17. Walk on Rainbow Row in Charlston, SC
18. Visit the Breakers, shop on Worth Ave
19. Stay out all night in NYC, South Beach, London, Toronto, Shanghai, Helsinki, Stockholm, Glasgow, Paris, Barcelona . . .
20. Float in the mediterranean.
21. Speak in front of thousands
22. Ride on a motorcycle along the Amalfi Coast
23. Cruise to Capri
24. Watch the sun come up under the Dalmation Sky
25. Frolic in a fountain in Ljubljana with a pack of drunk Finnish Cheerleaders
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bahamas, China, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In