- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marcis’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm born in family, who travels very much. My father created business, where he offers wonderful opportunity to see world from different sight. Each summer I'm traveling to different countries.
The way how I explore the countries is by bicycle. For two weeks I'm living in nature with tents. It's like, once a year I re-connect to the Mother Nature. I'm waking up very early to get as much as I can from the following day. In these exploring trips I'm in pure happiness. I am pure Happiness. The following story I will tell you, when we are going to meet.
I'm pleasant person whom to spend time with. I'm always opened to any adventure. I'm that kind of person who will always be spontaneous, active and creative in my own way.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm grateful to people who invented this new feature. Because of couch surfing it is easier to meet new people and even spend time together. I'm on couch surfing to get new experience. I'm not here because of 'cheap' traveling. In my opinion, the money people earn, they should spend on wild journeys around the world.
Music, Movies, and Books
1. My favorite music are these indie-folk type. They always remind me of deeper meaning of life. Not lyrics, but the music itself.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I hope you don't mind if I will write more than one amazing thing I've done. :)
1. Walked 101km in 22h! (Yes, my passion is walking and hiking);
2. Achieved Tour de France in one day by bicycle ( 3 big mountains, ~130km);
3. Jumped from 10 meters into water;
4. Opened my business as a 16 years old boy(It didn't go well, but it was a useful experience);
5. Saved dog from the Death;
Teach, Learn, Share
My best teacher is Meditation.
From Meditation I have learned inner Silence and Love.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In