Nimmt keine Gäste auf
- Letzte Anmeldung vor over 7 years
Registriere dich bei Couchsurfing, um das komplette Profil von Marcus zu sehen. Es ist kostenlos!
To become what I want to be and live life as good as possible.
Hi! The name's Marcus and I'm a young swedish student in search for enlightenment!
I'm freshly graduated from high school and am at the moment applying for various universities across Sweden in order to get into the School of Law.
There are defining milestones in my life I reckon have made me the one I am today. Amongst those are:
* Traveling to the US for the first time, as a nine-year old.
* Reading 'A short story over nearly everything' by Bill Bryson.
* Spending an exchange student-year in Texas.
* Reading 'The innocent man' by John Grisham.
I've always been one for exploring the world. One of my life-achievements - as I call it - is to see all the great wonders of the world, from Patagonia to Angkor Wat.
Warum ich bei Couchsurfing bin
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I believe the greatest traits God bestowed mankind is empathy and solidarity. The CS-community is a proof of that. By joining I hope to take part of that ideal.
None - yet.
As a young student I only have time to do so much, but here's a short list of interests and what they mean to me:
*Sports - Always been a fan of both watching sports and exercising them. I have a bad knee, but I do enjoy playing soccer, just like I did when I started as a five-year old. One day I hope to get really good at Action sports: mountain climbing, surfing, biking and hiking.
*Politics - By getting accepted into the School of law, I hope to one day become a diplomat or ambassador.
* Movies - I do have a keen interest in movies. I have somewhat of a secret dream of becoming a director. And to have a huge DVD-collection!
* Languages - Even though I don't know many languages at the moment, I've always found them fascinating. I don't want to know just 'some' words in a language, I want to become an expert in them, which will take time, time I don't have at the moment but hope to have soon.
* USA - The states have always had a special place in my heart, for various reasons.
* Books - Don't read them as much as I would want to, but still enjoy reading genres like travel diaries, popular science and history. Not a huge fan of fiction, but like to read the classics.
- watching sports
- rock climbing
Musik, Filme und Bücher
* Movies - The last samurai, Dances with wolves, Shawshank Redemption, Minority Report, Hot Fuzz, Saving Private Ryan, and basically anything directed by Ridley Scott.
* Books - Enjoy reading books by Bill Bryson.
* Music - 60's and 70' rock, escpecially the Beatles. Queen, Dave Matthews Band and Phil Collins are also some of those I listen to. I also have a soft spot for Celtic music and classical music, like Tchaikovsky.
Eine tolle Erfahrung, die ich gemacht habe
Amazing thing done or seen? At the moment I guess the exchange student year in the US, though I think the trip this summer is gonna be pretty amazing too.
Lehren, lernen, teilen
If people wants to know about me, where I'm from or what I do, I'd be glad to oblige. It's not so much of what I can teach as it is of learning, not unlike Chris Mccandless. To learn about people, places and cultures are somewhat of a goal in life.