Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 6 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mario’s full profile. It’s free!
My only goal is to make surfers have their best stay possible in my city
I am a very friendly and funny guy, I love to meet people and learn their culture and way of life. I like to have fun with my friends and all the people. I could spend a long time talking and laughing with people I have just met.
I am spanish and I have lived all my whole life in Madrid. I klike this country but I wanna live out (maybe in the coast) in a near future.
I am a chemistry engineer and I worked 6 years after I finish my career but since last year I am no longer working. Instead of that, I am sitting a competitive examination for the Public Administration so I am studying hard.
The only languages I talk are spanish and english but I will begin learning german and another language (maybe chinese or italian).
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am starting to use this community but I will do my best to be a very active couchsurfer ;)
My hobbies are:
- Dancing: I dance latin and afrain songs (salsa, bachata, cha3, merengue, semba, kizomba, etc). I have been dancing since 5-6 years ago and most of the time I go out at night is to dance in discos. I have met a lot of people there and also I founded a web page and a community: salsamadrid.org
- Music: All kind but mainly R&B, latin, pop and some years ago I listend also metal music.
- Going out with my friends to drink a beer, to discover a new place, to a disco,...
- Travel: It is my favourite hobby and I have been in a lot of awesome places.
- Diving: Since last year I discover this wonderful activity and now I am a open water diver.
- Watching films: For me, sometimes is the best choice: to watch a film with friends at home :)
- Gym and sports.
- metal music
- scuba diving
- public administration
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus, France, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In