Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Matias’s full profile. It’s free!
Save the world :) ... at least make life better, more enjoyable and pleasant for the ppl of Planet Earth
Visited: 350 cities and still getting lost
mmm brief, huh?
I'm matias, yup, a magic elf who managed to go through an enchanted mirror but still never left wonderland...
Hometown, Buenos Aires city, Argentina... In charge of all Engineering operations in LATAM South for a French Company so I get to travel like a ping pong ball most of the time... I spend most of my days resting on sweet cotton clouds. Located in a type of twilight zone by wonka world though without golden tickets...
I believe that this life was designed for me... and I live it like that...
Lot's of happiness and joy to share... positive energy and rock'n roll baby bay bay yeah yeah honey... I enjoy each second of my life and got to learn how to get the most out of the simplest things...
Passionate and addicted to whatever does me good... I absolutely love travelling... meeting new ppl and getting to know new cultures and experiencing other ones' lives through long chats...
Sometimes writer, always arty and crazy about photography and design... highly-techy... self-organized and kinda structured though flexible... I try to keep myself doing the infinite stuff i enjoy...
I hate rutine but love to follow my calendars.
I can get to sleep in wherever place u may think of... even standing... I get great pleasure out of long walks around new places or even old ones where I get to discover new shapes and spots...
Naturally Nomad... I live with a backpack attached even in my daily life... running, inline skating, adrenaline seeker... i love change and I hate going blind with the flow...
saludos a todos los q no me conocen
pum pum shu shu fu fu y chucu chucu chucu
noroc! salud! campai! nasdrovie! cheers! Prost! na zdrav! hurraa!
no beba antes de manejar y use cinturón
Life is wonderful... u just need to get the most out of each moment, each frame...
Achieve your goals! Pain is temporary... Glory is forever
This fantastic world was designed for you. Enjoy it!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Helping others to enjoy this world...
Getting ppl around and making new friends around the world...
CS is a wonderful project and the entire world should know about it... walls fall between different countries and cultures blend in friendship and gratitude... thousads of experiences shared... i am here to promote the best of all these... and enjoy it at its most
CS meetings, Losts of hosting! and tons of friends around the world!
Meeting ppl and learning from them!
- Tech stuff
- Gadget development
- Figuring out how stuff works
- Industrial, Graphic Design
- Eco tech
- Business & entrepreneurships
- Inline Slalom Skating
>>> Meeting cool ppl and share simple stuff
Music, Movies, and Books
Currently: Nicolas Jaar, London Grammar, Jamie XX, Glass Animals, Flight Facilities, Haley Bonar, James Blake, Daft Punk and obviously psy trance!
Old times: Radiohead, Oasis, The Vines, Nirvana, Incubus, Coldplay, The Cure, Artic Monkeys, Foo Fighters, Jamiroquai, Jack Johnson, Infected mushroom
Some Hip/hop... some jazz... some blues...
50s 60s 80s90s... stop :p
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Rode flying chairs 350m in the sky
- 134m Bungy off a cable car
- 15.000ft (4.57km) Skydiving over lake Taupo, NZ!
- Survived 2 days lost on a mountain with my sister out of a Cadbury chocolate and no equipment in Bariloche, Los Andes, ARGENTINA
- Enjoyed the rush of living in Silicon Valley
- Organizer of Burning Man events in Argentina!
- Climbed Chichen Itza, Teotihuacan, Mexico -> twice
- Walked into the Forbidden city in Beijing.
- Enjoyed the amazing sunset in the Temple of Heaven, China
- Visited the Terracota Soldiers Army in XiAn
- Trekked Quebrada de Humahuaca, Jesuit missions, Iguazu falls, Patagonia, Peninsula de Valdes, Cueva de las Manos, Perito Moreno Glaciers,Danced Tango, ARGENTINA
- 8 times to disneyland
- Enjoyed > 26 countries and 300 cities before age 25 :)
- Joined Couchsurfing!
- Hiked over the clouds
- Almost died hiking in Jiankou Chinnese Gr8 Wall with Pro mountaineers
- Backpacked 6 months SE asia + Myanmar, China, Japan
- Had the Best sushi @Tsukiji Mkt, Tokyo
- Camped in Yosemite tens of times after work during weekdays!
- Surfed in Brazil and California.
- Lived surrounded by vineyards, deers and turkeys.
- Hit 250km/h with a Mini Cooper S
- Got a Regional Engineering position!
visited 29 states (12.8%)Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische vertaling duits?
Teach, Learn, Share
Share... everything! i 'll be glad to help
i can help with portuguese, spanish, english, some basic stuff about japanese... share experiences in New Zealand or around Brazil and Argentina, Southeast asia, Backpacking China or even Japan... mmm photography... and geeky stuff
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Aruba, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Cuba, Dominican Republic, England, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, United States