Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Matthias’s full profile. It’s free!
I want to travel through Europe for a couple of weeks. Preferably Southern Europe, before I end up in Madrid for my study abroad.
My name is Matthias, 24 years old and from Germany.
I am very open minded person, that loves his friends, familiy and doing sports.
I feel like I want to see the whole world and get to know as many people as I can.
I have been to so many different places. That is why I am studying in the Netherlands: A mix of so many different cultures and languages :)
Traveling is the only thing I need right now!
I am a nice guy, who is uncomplicated :)
My personal philosophy is: Find what fullfilles you.
The most important thing in Life is, that you are happy.
Don't be a Puss bro!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have had many experieinces with couchsurfing (Italy, Austria, Australia, The Netherlands...), even though we did not give each other any ratings.
I am pumped to make further experiences via couchsurfing
- I am really in for every fun. I love sports, no matter what. My favourite sports are Basketball, tennis, football, but I really like every sport.
- I like to go out with friends, clubbing etc.
- I love music
- I also love to cook. Maybe we could cook together.
- bungee jumping
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
- I love watching all kinds movies, no matter whether horror or comedy
- Biopraphy of Michael Jordan
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The most fascinating thing I have ever done is probably bungee jumping, but there are so many things I want to do, like swimming with a great white shark or parachute jumping.
Teach, Learn, Share
People I like to meet and I like to learn from are open minded, friendly and sportive.
But most important is they are themselves.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- A fun attitude
- The valuable ability to cook
- My linkings for sports and music
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Germany, Italy, Netherlands