Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 26 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Matyas’s full profile. It’s free!
I am proffessional "make it happen" guy.
IOptimist, always smiling, attentive and productive – these are the words, that perfectly describe me. I love hard work and creating new things. I am not good at creating new products or services, what I am great at is realizing ideas of others and follow them through to the final form.
I organize various events, parties, conferences and promo events for companies.
Do you need help organizing an event? Let me know, I am here for you.
According to my philosophy, there are two kinds of people. Those who seek excuses and those who seek solutions. I am the one who seeks solutions =)
I live my life as it comes, I don't regret things I've don, ever, and I am always positive towards everything. I can always see a glimpse of positivity in every situation and in every person.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I try as hard as I can to make a world a better place for everybody to live in :)
Last year I couchedsurfed through Balcanian peninsula, one of the best months in my life :)
- marketing and media
- parties, festivals and other FUN events for good people :)
- meeting new interesting people
- hanging out in pubs/caffe's/tee rooms/...
- chatting about all sorts of topics
- seeing new places (except tourist traps, heh)
- educations and self development
- good movies and books
- breaking cultural barriers
- and almost everything else :D
Music, Movies, and Books
- electronic dance music
- Pulp Fiction; No.1
- situational movies, comedies, dramas, phylosophical movies, etc.
- favourite directors: Quentin Tarrantino, Luc Besson, Guy Richie, Peter Jackson, Oliver Stone, etc.
- self development books
- understanding of ones self and ones brain
- belles-lettres: Game of Thrones ;)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I am doing what I love and I'm lucky to do it for living. I learned how to see world in in bright colours and as a happy place.
Teach, Learn, Share
- event management
- organizational skills
- possitivity in everyday life
- german language :D
- empathy and understanding others
- spiritual path to satisfaction
- many other things
Countries I’ve Visited
Germany, Hungary, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In