Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Maxi’s full profile. It’s free!
Move adventures to Australia!!
NEW ADVENTURE (2014!) after Copenhagen and Nerja (Spain)! I'm in Melbourne!!!
Everything is soooooooooooo random lately (for the past 6 years)... from Pete Doherty asking about my life to meeting friends that I havent seen for ages in a bar under Stair IN EDINBURGH. And MANY MORE MOMENTS HARD TO EXPLAIN. Love this crazynees/ I like to share this histories.
I have a crazy history. I won a trip to Isreal, then I wanted to travel to Europe, I travelled around (Visiting many people that i´ve met back in Buenos Aires) and I lost my flight back to Argentina. I started working and now I´m here in Granada. I love sports, I love music (The beatles, Rolling, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Africa sounds, Yann Tiersen, Classic music, etc etc etc..), books, movies (Movie night in Couch!!, independent movie festival in BA rocks out your mind), party, talk, and most at all is multicultural city full of many real thing to see - more than the books can say about it.
Read my reference to know who the hell I am! eh!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Pufff, i`m trying to do my best, help people out their problems, their questions about this place that can be far away from your place. I`m organizating good stuff (like bike tours, cultural meetings or parties). The community down here is pretty big and we want you to have a great time.
Be careful about Spammers!
I try to help people during their stay in BA, giving them tips and showing around.
Organizating meetings, bike tours, mates in parks, going to LA BOMBA, going away the city for a weekend, free hugs and as much as a can (check it "my" lovely group BA Cultural Events and join me!.
I hosted so far:
- ALANA LAUTENSLEGER,from Seattle, USA
- SOSHA HAPPEL, from Amsterdam, HOLLAND
- JESS CROTTA, from New Mexico, USA
- LIZIANE SILVA, from Curitiba, BRAZIL
- ANNA-SOPHIE , from Bruchsal, GERMANY
- AMY LILIEN, from Toronto, CANADA
- GRACE FLANNERY, from Minneapolis, USA
- BERTILLE, from Lille, FRANCE
- PAUL MCNAMARA, from Sydney, AUSTRALIA
- ANNE MOSSAL, from Cologne, GERMANY
- KRISTEN, from Alaska, USA
- SAMANTA SIEGFRIED, from Bern, SWITZERLAND
- MATTEO FALGARI Y GIOVANNA, from Bergamo, ITALY
- BRUNO VICENZI, from Curitiba, BRAZIL
- EMI AND YUMEMI, from Tokyo, JAPAN
- ANDRES AND FRANCOIS, from FRANCIA/CHILE
- DOLORES OGA, from Cordoba, ARGENTINA
- ANNE AND JEAN-PASCAL, from Paris, FRANCE
- MARJA CHRISTIANS, from Baviera, GERMANY
- KATYA BOTWINICK, from Ithaca, USA
- AJA AND TYLER ELLIS, from Reno, USA
- IRIS KOSKI, from San Francisco, USA
- AGNIESZKA BIJOS, from Toronto, CANADA
- KEEGAN SHEPERD, from Bellingham, USA
- JONATHAN KLAIBER, from Tuttlingen, GERMANY
- JUAN ORTIZ, from Cordoba, ARGENTINA
- MAREIKE SIEBENBURGER, from Amberg, GERMANY
- ERFAN REZAIE, from Vancuver, CANADA
- CLAUDIA NIESE, from Frankfurt, GERMANY
- ALMIR, from Fortaleza, BRAZIL
- LIOR GANOR, from Nir Zevi, ISRAEL
- MARIBEL DEL VALLE, from Bogota, COLOMBIA
- EVE RICHER, from San Francisco, USA
- LAURA LARRIEL, from Asuncion, PARAGUAY
- ANA LUCIA LARRIEL, from Asuncion, PARAGUAY
- MARION HAUVETTE, from Paris, FRANCE
- FELIPE LESMES, from Bogota, COLOMBIA
- LIZIANE SILVA, from Curitiba, BRAZIL
- TARU OSTER, from somewhere, FINLAND
- LOREN HOLMES, from Perth, AUSTRALIA
- NATHANEL BOY, from Paris, FRANCE
- FERNANDO CLAPIS, from Recife, BRAZIL
- JONATHAN FRISHBERG, from Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
- JONAH GOLDSTEIN, from Boston, USA
- MONIKA, from somewhere, SLOVENIA
I surfed so far:
- PILU WULFSON, from Rosario, ARGENTINA
Many Many things!!!!!
Music, Movies, and Books
Many to be written! Just ask!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Hitch-hiking all Patagonia!
Join to CouchSurfing isn´t amazing? Nooooooo! I´ve joined to Facebook. That´s Awesome!
Teach, Learn, Share
Every moment of my life!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Denmark, Germany, Israel, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom