Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mehmet_Onur’s full profile. It’s free!
No more missions!
- However, I'll not say this. I was not deceived by anything, I was not disappointed by anything. I got to know people, good ones and bad ones - and the bad ones were only bad for some causes. I wrote, and lived. Nothing to regret.
- All in all, so far life was good for you, is that correct?
- In general, yes. I don't see any reason to reproach it. It gave me what I wanted, and at the same time, it showed me that it was not important. What can be done!
(Conversation ends with a laughter spree due to the surprise tone in the last statement.)
- Laughing should be preserved! You can conclude that way: Laughters accompany...
(From the interview with Jean-Paul Sartre by Michel Contat)
Note: Translated from French to Turkish, then to English. Probably not very satisfying, but what can be done!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Surfed in Syria and Switzerland. Hosted in Turkey. And met with lots of people. It was all great!
Economics, politics, graphic novels, anime, TV series, people.
Music, Movies, and Books
Three Colours: Blue, Bin-Jip, Gedo Senki
Maus (Art Spiegelman), Nikopol Trilogy (Enki Bilal), Corto Maltese (Hugo Pratt), Le Tueur, Blacksad, The Contract with God Trilogy: Life on Dropsie Avenue (Will Eisner), Giuseppe Bergman (Manara), Berlin: City of Stones (Jason Lutes), 300 (Frank Miller).
TV Series (in the last couple of months)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Life itself is pretty amazing :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, France, Italy, Lebanon, Netherlands, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In