Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 15 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Melf’s full profile. It’s free!
I just wanna see the world, feel every second of it and meet new people :D
I like to smell different air, feel the wind on my skin, here the sound of my surrounding and touch objects to gasp what they have seen.
- Like to rather have a chilled bottle of wine, instead of a crowded club,
- Like good local food from all over the world,
- Like nice conversations throughout the night,
- Like sharing and talking hours about travel ideas and plans.
I want to understanding and see things from a different perspective!
Small things in live are what matters most!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- To see the world
- Cheap accommodation
- To meet new people
- To see places from different perspectives
- To make new friends and meet fellow travelers
I am basically interested in everything:
- local food (especially small local cuisines from Asia)
- Love to play rugby,
- Generally interested in any outdoor activity from hiking to golf,
- Like history --> Museums,
- Nature is awesome!!!
- Like the quite moment one is having while drinking a coffee/tee on a bench at a crowded place,
- Like the small cafes and alleys
- Like shabby places and fancy buildings.
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
I am more the TV series type of guy, as I do not really listen to music myself, though I am always happy to do so somewhere else. I neither have a favorite singer nor a favorite music style, but if I am to mention one, then more like electronic music or nice voices.
Like movies a lot, more science fiction and action movies, but also non-Hollywood movies with a good story line! I think Taiwan and Europe have some really good ones!
The books I am reading a either travel guides or boring study related literature.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Hard to answer without leaving a bad impression! ;)
Sleeping a night on a Tibetan high plateau in a huge flower field at -10 degrees or jumping naked into a glacier pool on Iceland can be said as some!
Teach, Learn, Share
Feed me if you can. I like new stuff, so I am eger to learn everything you can teach me ;) :D
What I Can Share with Hosts
"Time" would be the most important thing I can share, the rest can be easily sorted out as we go along. I would say that I can share a lot concerning languages, cultural knowledge, food, travel, "how the world works", history, etc.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Macao, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Swaziland, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Denmark, Germany, South Africa