Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Melody’s full profile. It’s free!
Well I got the travel bug, just like everyone here !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Lots of CS meetings, then surfing... Mostly good experiences, great people, some have become friends.
If you come to Versailles or Paris, I'd be glad to meet or show you around. My place is unfortunately way too small to receive, I long to grab more space in the future.
I like to go to concerts or bars with live rock music, discover other's playlists, local bands, etc. I sometimes play guitar or bass.
I practice fun sports like roller blade, snowboard, wakeboard, kitesurf...
Other hobbies : backgammon, poker, billard, bowling, shopping, lazin' on a sunny afternoon, good/exotic food (sushiii), macarons & cocktails.
Music, Movies, and Books
- The Beatles, Dire Straits, Al Stewart, Cat Stevens, Eric Clapton, The Who, Eagles, Jimi Hendrix, Police...
- Oasis, Babyshambles, Libertines, Smashing Pumpkins, RHCP, Ok Go, Mando Diao, Stereophonics, Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, Lenny Kravitz, Sondre Lerche...
- Bad Religion, The Offspring, Green Day, Nirvana, Alice Cooper, Metallica, La Mano Negra, Blink 182...
- classical masterpieces from Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Pachelbel, Mendelssohn...
Some films : The Blues Brothers, Fight Club, Leon, The Full Monty, Ordinary decent criminal, Midnight Run, Million dollar baby, American history X, Snatch, Back to the future, la Bamba, Matchstick men, Meet Joe Black, Shakespeare in love, Amadeus, The Illusionist, Captain Corelli's Mandolin, The King's Speech...
Series : Chuck, Dexter, Doctor Who (for Tennant!), Forever, Sex & The City, Drop Dead Diva, Scrubs...
BD : Garfield, Les Indégivrables, Voutch. Books : Tonino Benacquista.
Haven't read a book for a while since I'm dealing with newspapers & magazines, yet it's good to have one in your bag when public transportations are on strike here ;)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Slammé à un concert des Wampas. Paragliding. Would like to try sky diving too, awaiting the occasion.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm learning Italian, don't hesitate to write or talk to me in that language !
I'm good at web content management, translations and computer stuff if you need.
Can also help you to practice French, show how to make colorful brazilian armbands, or play a few chords like Wonderwall...
What I Can Share with Hosts
What I can say as a surfer :
- I'm tidy, trustful, discreet
- I won't be able to "do some French cuisine" if you ask : my cooking skills are basic and not especially French xD. I can buy food, give a hand in the kitchen, clean... or be my guest for a drink/eating out
- whenever you want to hang out I'm in, if you are busy or tired I can be independent ; we'll share time as you wish !
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In