Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see member_5YR22SF’s full profile. It’s free!
To heal, to make a difference every day in somebody's life
That's for you to find out. Mystery is the spice of life!
This is to be my symphony by William Henry Channing
* Give the world the best you have,
And the best will come back to you.
* I think life is long enough. How wide you make it - that's up to you!
* Where there is a "will" there is a way.
* There is nothing you cannot do, only things you have not done!
* When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I am ready to help and I am looking forward to meet lots of people from all over the world.
I had my very first couchsurfing experience when my daughter graduated from the Art Institute.
In the future I am looking to have many more experiences.
Work related: holistic health, alternative medicine, massage therapy
Free time: swimming, dancing, walking, camping, traveling, cooking vegan/(vegetarian), crocheting, spending time with animals, badminton, yoga
Hobbies: collecting gemstones-crystals, astrology
I like: art, music, animals, flea markets, thrift stores
I love: the 4 seasons, the great outdoors, nature, waterfalls, lakes, rivers, white water rafting, architecture, animals and chocolate
- massage therapy
- eating out
- outdoor activities
- wild camping
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The Thornbirds, The Notebook, Forrest Gump
Music: classical guitar, piano, harp, country, bluegrass
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* The sunrise above the Blue Ridge Mountains in Western North Carolina did take my breath away.
* The most amazing experience: when I was laying on my back reading a newspaper in the middle of a salt lake.
* White water rafting in western North Carolina was awesome!
Teach, Learn, Share
I would like to teach anyone who is interested to learn therapeutic massage, what is considered part of the Healing Arts.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bulgaria, Canada, Hungary, Mexico, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In