- 99% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Meric’s full profile. It’s free!
To be a famous one in the world of music...
Vacation : 25.7 ~ 17.8 can't host people during this period!!!
There could be couple possible reasons why I didn't write back :
* You and your friend??? Who is this friend? Is it a human or just a dog or a cow?? Please be clear with your requests!
* There are too many requests ( this is very often the main reason)
* You wrote me 2 hours before you arrive in vienna while you're sitting in the train.
* You're requesting for more than 2 persons.
* You're a couple.
* You were behaving like this is a friend's house when you were writing.
* You thought this was a hotel room where you can check in and out whenever you want.
I'm definitely not a strict Muslim !
I am a friendly and openminded person who loves to discover the world and different cultures by traveling around and meeting nice and interesting people. I am now studying classical music in Vienna and I will stay at least 4 years so I would like to spend great time in this city ! I have grown up in Turkey (which is my home country ) but unfortunately had no chance to get a affordable and good study for my type of music. I therefore decided to move somewhere in Europe where I can improve myself on this way. I passed some exams and moved to this central of the classical music and It's just amazing ! I'm not totally new in Vienna and know the city quite well in case you need also a travel guide ..
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Lets say I know how this system works ;)
Quality Music - could be any type of music
Meeting new people - Always!
Sport - Only swimming and fitness coz others are dangerous for my education.
Computer and cellphones
Drinking - not alone only together :)
Music, Movies, and Books
I'm already a musician so I like every type of music which has quality . But the first thing is instrumental music for sure because I play percussion Instruments..
I like reading newspapers but I stopped reading books because my mom forced me to do for years when I was a child :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
I have only one thing that I could teach someone > Music
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In