Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Maria’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a quiet, easy going and happy girl. I love enjoying myself, going out, meeting people.
I am a very responsible girl, I like studying, learning, working, growing... but at this stage of my life and, after living some months in a foreign country, I have realised that I can do all these things in a more motivating way: travelling! I have always had this desire for travelling and this has been the year in which I made that dream come true and it has been amazing...now I can say I am very happy with my life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I surfed the coach of different canadian people that I consider my friends now. the exepriece was great because I came to do things that only locals do! and I think that is all a traveller wants.
- meeting interesting people that can give me their opinion of life, that can share their experiences with me. - visiting different places to learn more about the world and feel I am "out there". - learning about the historical, social and cultural background of the peoples of the world.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: moulin rouge, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (watch it!), the beach, the lord of the rings, Shrek, the sixth sense, hide and seek, etc. Music: coldplay, travis, oasis, missy higgins, simple plan, shakira, la ley, catupecu machu, babasonicos, miranda, etc.(eager to hear new songs!)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- meeting a group of 10 people from different places of the world and the following day going on a 4wd safari to the biggest sand island of the world! the trip turned out amazing and the group PERFECT!!!
- doing snorkelling in the great barrier reef, Australia.
- Snowboarding on the andean range.
- traveling arounf south east asia. the whole trip was an amazing experience.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In