- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Quentin’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a Swiss nomad : I've been traveling a lot but it's my first backpacking trip.
- Meeting new people that make me a better person and push me forward
- Feeling emotions when I take pictures and express them
- Learning new things, sharing and communicate
- Contemplate a quiet landscape for a few minutes and empty my mind
- Being sure I'm right and being proven not to be
I will take pictures of my trip and share it on my website: www.quentinomalley.com
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have many things to learn from people, I would like my trip to be as human and
rewarding as possible. Meeting people is essential to my journey.
- Traveling and listening to stories from people I'm meeting
- Taking pictures of nature and people
- Diving and surfing
- Heading out on a hike and going camping
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
I really like Indie music, it makes me travel. I have many favorite movies and books
but I enjoy travel, human and true stories the most.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Going on a safari in Kenya as a kid!
Teach, Learn, Share
- Life stories
- Pictures of my trip and of my country
What I Can Share with Hosts
You can be my friend on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/quentin.jaton
Follow my Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/qntnomly/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Follow my Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/quentin.omalley/
Follow My Twitter : https://twitter.com/quentin_omalley
I have a web site too : http://quentinomalley.com
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Kenya, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In