Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Pauline’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm very curious about a lot of things: arts in general, travelling and meeting people of course...
I enjoy living in Paris and taking advantage of all the cultural offer (theatre, music, etc.)
Being curious and open-minded about everything and everyone!
Setting myself challenges...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I would like to surf but unfortunately I can't host as I live in a small studio appartment in Paris.
I'd be willing to meet people for coffee or drink though.
Couchsurfed in Portugal in the summer of 2010.
- music (listening and playing), drawing
- rollerblading, windsurfing, jogging
- good food and wine...
Music, Movies, and Books
- music: 70's folk (Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Nick Drake...); world music (Fool's Gold, Nuru kane, fado,...); jazz...
- movies: Ghost World, Almost Famous, Paris, Chacun cherche son chat...
- books: classics and contemporary novels in French and in English...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Singing in a bar in front of people.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can help out on improving your English and/or French.
I know some guitar chords and I am not too bad at cooking.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, United Kingdom, United States