Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 11 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MikelG72’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a Spanish Engineer that after traveling the world by motorbike stayed in Belgium.
* Always aim to see the reality
* To understand and learn from the people I meet
* Enjoy the present of Life
* Not to be trapped in the customs & patterns
* Borders and separations are the cause of all the conflicts
* Ashamed of Europe's attitude towards refugees
* All laws and constitutions should be simplified to just the Human Rights Universal Declaration.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
This is one of the best ways to meet interesting people, both hosting, visiting or just joining for a walk or a chat.
Motorbiking all round Europe and South America (Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador.)
Driving to Lapland to see the northern lights
* I enjoy learning about everything and everyone
* Philosophy, physics, psychology, art, nature, everything related to human beings
Music, Movies, and Books
The Edge of Heaven (F. Akin):
Matrix (Wachowski S.)
StarWars (G. Lucas)
High Fidelity (S. Frears):
Into the Wild (S. Penn):
Knight of Cups (T.Malick):
3 Colours (K. Kieslowsi):
3 Iron (Kim Ki Duk)
* books: Generation X, Microserfs, High Fidelity, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Lila, Jiddu Krishnamurti, In Praise of Slowness
* series: True Detective, Fargo, Last Week Tonight, Mr Robot, House of Cards
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Watch the northern lights lost with my car in the ice desert of Lapland.
* Riding a trip of 50.000Km around Europe & South America by motorbike
*To be totally free
Teach, Learn, Share
If you want, I can share how to:
* Cook a Spanish Omelette
* Change your Windows OS for Linux (free, faster and without viruses...)
* Improve your Spanish
* Watch all your favorites tv series / movies for free
What I Can Share with Hosts
Share a drink and a nice conversation about Life.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In