Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mita’s full profile. It’s free!
I am an ethnically Indian and Hong Kong raised female, looking to travel most of Asia and the Pacific islands as much as I can the rest of the year and next year!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet people from all over the world when I travel, and welcome them to my place when they visit HK.
Travelling (ofcourse!), yoga, diving, and meeting people
- scuba diving
- bungee jumping
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Bungee jumped from the Great Canadian Bungee in Quebec
- Looked up at the stars on 4,000ft from the mountains of Bhutan
- Walked on the Sydney Harbour Bridge to get a glimpse of the pretty city
- Dived with baby manta rays in the waters of Fiji
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Bhutan, Cambodia, Canada, China, Denmark, England, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Scotland, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Hong Kong, India