Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MOAK’s full profile. It’s free!
I disagree with the current ToU you can check my references
Ask me in person
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Good - up until the ToU of 2012
Ask me in person
- performing arts
Music, Movies, and Books
Ask me in person
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Seen CS piss of a ton of people
Teach, Learn, Share
We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms, or any policy or guideline of our Services, at any time and in our sole discretion. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other policy or guideline of our Services, these Terms will govern. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions on our Services, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Accordingly, you should frequently review these Terms and applicable policies and guidelines to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services.
1. ... You agree to ... (b) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating an account; (c) maintain and promptly update your account information;...and (f) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access.
5.1 ...we may, in our sole discretion, edit, remove or delete any Member Content without notice.
5.3 ... If you post Member Content to our Services, you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed and promote such Member Content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created and for any purpose, including without limitation the right to use your name, likeness, voice or identity. You represent and warrant that ... (b) the Member Content is accurate and not misleading...
13. We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause ..., with or without prior notice and at any time: (a) terminate your access to our Services, (b) deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in such account and/or (c) bar your access to any of such files or Services.
16.2. We do not represent or warrant that ... (c) any information that you may obtain through our services will be accurate or reliable; ... (e) any information you provide or we collect will not be disclosed to third parties...
21.5 ... CouchSurfing may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.
We also collect information about you from other CouchSurfing users, such as trust ratings, friend connections, public references and other interconnections and interactions between you and other CouchSurfing users.
Information We Collect Automatically From You: Location Information, Device Information, Log Information, Information Collected by Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
...we may use information about you to:
· Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide other news and information about CouchSurfing and our select partners;
· Personalize the Services, which may include providing content or features that match user profiles or interests;
· Process and deliver contest entries and rewards; and
· Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
By accessing or using the Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States and other countries.
We do not share personal information about you with third parties except as follows:
· With your consent, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
· With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
· With partners who run contests, special offers or other events or activities in connection with our Services;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
· If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary...
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from CouchSurfing by following the instructions in those emails or by adjusting the appropriate settings in your profile.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Canada, China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Jamaica, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Germany, Thailand, United States