- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Modaser’s full profile. It’s free!
Dear Couchsurfers, as I get a lot of requests here from people who don't take the time to read my profile I decided to put some important points up here. If you send a request please note that:
1) --> I do NOT live in AMSTERDAM. If you want to go to Amsterdam but can't find a place I would suggest you to look for a couch in a city closer to Amsterdam.
2) --> I do NOT host during the week. I can only host on FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY.
Open minded person who enjoys meeting new people, cultures and experiences. Love my small city of Leiden. Would love to show you around in this typical Dutch student town full of history. After one year of working in Armenia I'm back in The Netherlands but planning on new trips and adventures.
What I can say? / что я могу сказать?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've had awesome experiences with CS. First experience with CS was by surfing in Easter Europe and later I mostly hosted when I was living in Armenia. Right now I won't be traveling a lot so I will be hosting more than I will be surfing.
Cooking, history, politics, sleeping, photography, music, reading, learning new languages and much more. Find out when you're in Leiden.
Music, Movies, and Books
Old Soviet/Russian/Italian/French/Spanish movies, mostly arthouse.
My taste in music has a broad spectrum. I like both the works of Edvard Grieg as well as HipHop and RnB ;) However, I mostly listen to works of artist/groups such as Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, The Strokes, Adele, The XX and so on...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Backpacking through eastern Europe and meanwhile meeting very kind and amazing couchsurfers!
- Living in Armenia for 11months and trying to survive there.
- Backpacking through western Europe.
- Exploring Ukraine before it became hip ;)
- Traveling through the Balkan
Teach, Learn, Share
I have a book with all the answers. You can start there if you want ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Afghanistan, Armenia, Netherlands, Russian Federation