Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mohamed’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm almost 22 years old and I am interested in many things :
- sports (boxing, swimming, playing basketball),
- litterature (mangas, books on mangas, historic books, novels, famous french novels),
- music (music IS art, may it be rap or classical or electro-house, I think it's important that people acknowledge this fact)
- languages and how words are being built (for instance right now I'm fascinated at how good the construction of some japanese kanjis is)
- shows (Breaking Bad, Vikings, Simpsons)
- food ! I love eating, unfortunately I can't eat some kinds of meat or drink alcohol due to my religion but I really enjoy eating outside and try new things. I'm not a shy person and I can eat many things and my personnality is so that I don't like to see people hurt or hungry (seriously when my pals are hungry I tell them to come home and I prepare heavy meals my mom taught me)
- pedagogy and teaching smartly : I'm really a thoughtful person, I taught my nephew who's now 7 years old how to drive by lending him my videogames and an electronic gearbox). I taught all my nephews some cool English by giving them access to my huge videogames collection and they're quite good at it now after a whole year playing these. So yeah I love to teach but it has to be cool even for me otherwise it's no use to continue doing it.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to travel in many places in the world and learn many new languages to become (I hope) a good translator for my future work.
Getting to know new people and making friends with them is an important aspect of life to me, and the most important thing would be sharing good moments with good people so I think couchsurfing is a great way to travel all over the world without ruining oneself.
Since I came to Japan to (mainly) study Japanese and make Japanese friends, I'm looking forward to get such opportunities and share nice moments together. I could rent an AirBnB room (not for such a long time it I think about money) but that's not what I want, what I want is to find people who have the same hobbies as me and share with them what I find interesting in these hobbies.
Music, Movies, and Books
I would say my favourite music artist is Caribou (go check it out it's worth it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NywC_RQovt4 ).
One of my favourite films is Akira.
My favourite book would be Hunter x Hunter. 6 years ago I learnt English with this manga and I am still in love with it.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Becoming an English teacher at school. A great achievement in my life (maybe the greatest) would be this.
Teach, Learn, Share
Everything I listed above.
I hate to do things the wrong way so I read a lot on internet on forums how to do them properly and adapt them to my way of applying this process.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
England, France, Morocco, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Japan, Morocco