- 88% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Montaser’s full profile. It’s free!
This is Montaser I'm friendly, funny guy, and helpful person, working in Amsterdam, and I love being with people share our live, couchsurfing, travel experiences, my hobbies cooking, football, walking, I do my best to travel when I have free time, I love the sun, being lazy, laughing, having fun.
- I believe that couchserfing is (give & receive) DON'T BE SELFISH.
- I become very happy with gifts from around the world
- if you only want to save your money I'm not the right person!
I had bad experience with people without references but I'm still giving
chance to people without references but you should prove yourself who you are? ! Your active Facebook account or Instagram or something else! Sorry but it is not easy to trust people in this time ! If you agree don't hesitate to send your request!
A M S T E R D A M
My Rules :
- I can only host 1 person in one time 🤷♂️
- I don't give my keys
- we should leave home together (sometimes I leave very early)
- NO DRUGS
- I don't accept Trump, Putin, and any fascist supporters
- dear traveler when you arrive to my home please take off your socks because after long travel u need to change it, you understand me right!!? 🧦
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Share experiences, being with people is always nice, helping people give me positive power, make new friends, having fun.
- nature walks
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Running away of police
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach you Arabic and some Arabian recipes.
- I can share my dinner, coffee, tea, craziness together.
I'm ready to learn anything!!
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can offer you everything you see in my home!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, England, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey