Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tiffany’s full profile. It’s free!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
• Mangojitos and drunken conversation in Manila with Mara, Kris and Dan.
• Beer, mojitos, and vuvuzelas at Pincho's, Kuala Lumpur with Vina and Ruben.
• Pari and surgery talks in Kuala Lumpur with Chee.
• Pub quizzing in Manila with Floyd, Paul, Moritz, Paolo and Ewan. Winning!
• Zombies, Reddit, The Simpsons over Indonesian food and coffee in Singapore with Jonathan.
• Dinner and drinks in Little India with Anthony, Fabian, Lou, and a whole lot of other people.
• Food tripping in the Singapore Heartlands with Anthony, Deborah, Joon, and Toingee.
• Dinner at Joon's place with Joon (of course), Anthony, Shu-hoong, Mona (and kids!), Ritz, and Sabrina.
• Huge dinner meet-ups organised by Sam the Man in Singapore
The list goes on and on...
I used to share a flat with fellow Couchsurfers in Singapore and semi-regularly met people from all over the world.
Graphic design, arts and crafts, music, internet, good food, nice people, traveling, fashion
- graphic design
- pub crawls
- bungee jumping
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ireland, Philippines, Singapore