Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 9 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tiffany’s full profile. It’s free!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
• Mangojitos and drunken conversation in Manila with Mara, Kris and Dan.
• Beer, mojitos, and vuvuzelas at Pincho's, Kuala Lumpur with Vina and Ruben.
• Pari and surgery talks in Kuala Lumpur with Chee.
• Pub quizzing in Manila with Floyd, Paul, Moritz, Paolo and Ewan. Winning!
• Zombies, Reddit, The Simpsons over Indonesian food and coffee in Singapore with Jonathan.
• Dinner and drinks in Little India with Anthony, Fabian, Lou, and a whole lot of other people.
• Food tripping in the Singapore Heartlands with Anthony, Deborah, Joon, and Toingee.
• Dinner at Joon's place with Joon (of course), Anthony, Shu-hoong, Mona (and kids!), Ritz, and Sabrina.
• Huge dinner meet-ups organised by Sam the Man in Singapore
The list goes on and on...
I used to share a flat with fellow Couchsurfers in Singapore and semi-regularly met people from all over the world.
Graphic design, arts and crafts, music, internet, good food, nice people, traveling, fashion
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ireland, Philippines, Singapore