Maybe Accepting Guests
- 57% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Matthias’s full profile. It’s free!
Composer, musician & sound designer, music is my world.
Most of the time happy, laugh for nothing and like to jam/record with artists! https://soundcloud.com/wild_monkey
"If you make a mess of your omelet, you can still cook scrambled eggs"
PEOPLE I LIKE TO MEET
- I like curious and crazy people
- If your couch request sounds too formal or impersonal, we won't be able to meet.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I organized events for festivals: Rock en Seine in August 13',Pitchfork festival in October13', Weather festival in June 14' and 15'
I met many people over there and i can tell you one thing: Meet persons you don't know at all and have a great moment with them during music days, crazy combination!
With CS I had the opportunity to meet people during a trip in Denmark, and also in Paris, Amsterdam, Budapest etc.
- Music! First thing I do when I wake up is to turn the radio on.
- I like to spend my time at the record store and in my home studio to compose with softwares/hardwares
- I'm a drummer and I compose/mix House music. (good one huh, nothing cheesy!!)
- I used to play piano, guitar and trumpet.
Music, Movies, and Books
I do not read a lot of books but I like Theophile Gautier, Bram Stoker and Baudelaire.
- Movies : my favourite is "L'auberge espagnole" from Klapisch.
Huge fan of Tim Burton.
- Series : breaking bad, American Dad, walking dead, scrubs etc..
Music : Rock (Arctic monkeys, Kula shaker, the Hives etc.) , Pop, Blues, old RnB, Jazz (Mile davis, Dephazz, Roy Ayers, Diana Krall), Funk (stanley clarke, crown height affairs) , Soul, Salsa, Electro ( Ambient, House, Uk Garage... Blablabla
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've recorded a guy at my home studio, I met him thanks to couchsurfing, what a magic moment! it's "Dimanche" on my soundcloud.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to compose music with softwares or to mix with Vinyl! And teach you French of course.
I do really like to cook! So if you like it as well I would be more than happy to share recipes with you!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In