Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jenny’s full profile. It’s free!
add imagination, creativity and love. stop the ignorance
lying down on my friend lawn in her garden and we both are staring up at the stars ( which is something fairly rare in the foggy grey london town) and I ask her... honestly what did u think of me..no bull
(a convo u should never have if ur friend is an eccentric Brazilian/ Puerto Rican (which is also surprisingly hard to spell.. had to wiki that shizz) girl who also has a high chance of ADH and OCD((who is also my closest friend)) and also not for those who ask to try and dig for compliments... the convo will not end well...
but im ready for this. so things i learnt about myself, which i may and may not have known..
1) Im very bubbly and friendly
2) I talk about my dog too much
3) Im a caring person
4) I can be very 'stern' and sometimes uptight-in other words ill be a hard ass but only when needs be
5) I CAN be funny ( this i disagree, i am funny ALL THE TIME, make myself cry a little inside with laughter. true story)
6) Im strong and independent person
7) I am wild and bat crap crazy!
8) I exercise too much
9) I sleep too much
10) I eat way too much (for my size.."apparently")
11) I need to stop asking how peoples childhood was like... in the alcohol isles (which i only did three times)
12) I need to start drinking (yes alcohol)
13) Im deep (....)
14) I have to organise things- whether its openly or just in my head ( even to the point where I have to organise which to eat first on my dinner place. the fish or the vegis)
15) I hate pink
16) I hate shopping
17) I love cooking and the result is alright ( actually im really good I just cant be bothered with people that dont know good food ;)
18) I am travelling all the time
19) I am scared of heights
20) I hate clowns
21) I need to stop smelling babies to surpress my urge to have a baby myself (its not perverted at all you sicko)
22) I cant spell to save my life ( also i reply on iphone predicted texts with my life)
23) I am very creative
24) I will change the world one day
25) I sleep with my camera
26) I need to eat meat more
27) I hate being like everyone or any sense of repression (person/ government/rain?!)
28) I was definitely a sloth in my previous life
29) I can sing
30) Im musical ( vague answer for someone who actually doesnt no what i play- piano, violin and harp)
31) I love to observe people and attention to small detail
and loads more probably which she probably decided to keep to herself.. but she did end it with:
"but i know you would jump infront of a bullet for me, or even for a stranger, because when it comes down to it you always have others in mind. You're also out to learn and discover anything and everything to free ur own personal ignorance to teach others. "- annndd this is why im friends with her..she knows how to talk the talk.
but i guess its really up to u
ART ( modern and post modern paintings, photography, installations and scultpure). I am a lover of all that is unique, expressive and individual. Im part of the post modern movement baby!
TRAVELLING- I love different cultures and languages; the more I know and have experienced, the more I grow as a person. Travelling keeps my feet on the ground, reminds me of all the things I have grateful for, teaches me of all the beauty in the world we are walking on. Why go to the moon when I have everything here, and my my isnt home such a wonderful place. Through travelling I also find this unique connection between landscape and people, and I like to document my observations.
HEALTH- Clean mind, Clean body, Clean spirit. I love to be outdoors hiking, cycling, surfing, walking or running ..anything and everything! and i love my to have my life companion by my side when doing anything- my dog
PEOPLE- people intrigue me, I love socialising and interacting with everyone and anyone. I love to learn something new and someone new everyday!
KNOWLEDGE- i love reading and researching more than what I need or do on a day to da basis. I love psychology, sociology, science, history and philosophy,
My theory is that life is not a blank slate. You are born into a life full of different psychological and sociological influences, and through the grown of knowledge and understanding, we become more equal and fair- and that is the blank state. To not have any prejudgment opinions bases on our unconsciously set lives. And when ignorance is lost, you are open minded to make conscious decisions in urself, ur life or even in ur environment. (if you get what i mean.. probably not cos i dont either)
but if you want me to explain meet me and ill explain clearer, and perhaps u can change my theory.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
first time snorkeling and seeing the deep blue serenity of the oceans depths and the sea life pass along you without a fret.
my grandma cry with laughter- tears running down the creases of her smiley face