- 69% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Roman’s full profile. It’s free!
Self-perception is pretty shaky subject, but still, I am convinced I am a generally friendly and thoughtful person. Currently studying philosophy.
FYI I don't live in Luxembourg city but in Esch-sur-Alzette second town of Luxembourg. Only 23min by train from Lux city (2€ single ticket).
So here are 7 Reasons I selected why you should visit Esch-sur-Alzette?
1. Esch is the second 'biggest' town in Luxembourg, sort of opposite to Luxembourg city.
2. You can see the Portuguese side of Luxembourg here
3. You can drink the best coffee in county [real deal] (prove me wrong and coffee is on me)
4. One of the best pizza in country is Esch [real deal, not a fancy chain resto stuff]
5. You can walk in France in 15 minutes or so
6. Pitcher is pretty cool bar to hang out
7. There are few nice hiking trails around
Notice: I am selective choosing my guests. I may decline your request without explaining why so and don't take it personally. You might be an amazing person (and of course you are) and I can be blind not noticing it. So fill your profile with info and make me notice it. Definitely, it helps.
P.S. Bringing original souvenir from your country can bribe me & triple your chances being hosted :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have been on CS since 2007, before was I into hospitalityclub (some of you may remember it). Since then I hosted many CSers, surfed also and met many of them on regular CS meetings.
Music, Movies, and Books
Well, many of them indeed but if I have to narrow down the list and pick one, I could say that:
Favorite book: Letter to His Father by Franz Kafka
Favorite music: Chinawoman
Favorite movie? Aki Kaurismäki movies.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Done: Well, because of my talent became mysteriously popular in the smallest Baltic country .
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, Portugal, Switzerland, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, Estonia, France, Georgia, Latvia, Luxembourg, Scotland