- Última conexión hace about 2 years
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de David. ¡Es gratis!
IÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢m a Human Being who belongs to Ait Hdiddou Berber Tribe (mankind), who enjoys living so simply, and who believes in cooperation instead of competition, in peace instead of struggle, in hospitality instead of commercialization, in help instead of profiting, in charity/generosity instead of meanness and in love instead of hate. I'm always searching for something new in Life, and I can't help it and I enjoy sharing food and traditions with my guests ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ and with my modest family(my wife, our daughter, my sister's daughter and my brother in law) - so that keep us alive within a consumption-culture. ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÅReferencesÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÂ will tell you more about "who I am" via thoughts of people from their hearts and across their minds
* Be yourself, create more Love & spread Peace and Live simply, so that others may simply live; do it laughingly, too; laugh your brains out and donât be scared as life is there to give you just what you need (10 minutes of laughter allows you 2 hours of relaxation and good sleep). and put in your mind that Things happen for a Reason!.
* A moment of participation involves a realization of the wonder and sheers the beauty of existence and living in the world of nature takes you into the recognition of something there that is much greater and valuable than the human dimension.
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
This project is an inspiring opportunity to get to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures.so by participating i help the community by completing the mission of cs through cultural immersion programs.
I would love to meet people and tell them about Kenya, the local community and the way of life as they also get to tell me more about them.
Having been part of the lovely CS fraternity, I feel that the best way of putting forth my ideas and experiences is by sharing some vital information with others.
My pieces of advice to to-be travelers/surfers are;
1. Please have an insight of the host country prior to traveling there; this would briefly introduce you to some cultural, economic and social expectations when you finally get there.
2. Your host may or may not be 100% what the profile or references say about him/her. Different people from different places with different thoughts have different perceptions and opinions about others; whichever way, this should not discourage you from deciding on a host if in your opinion you are positive about it.
3. Upon landing at the Airport or any other terminus, it is always advisable that your host be available for you. You can alternatively lift a call to your host's phone number for his/her advice on the safest, efficient, cost-friendly and most reliable connection to his/her address.
4. Online travel or safari bookings are not the way to go. I am aware of many cases where bookings have been made to rogue agencies by less-informed travelers. It is good to land down, get the vibe, orientate yourself and possibly with the help of your host get to the right/legitimate office for your intended booking/reservation.
5. Currency exchanges keep changing, you should thus be kept abreast of the translation of your currency to the local currency. It is however advisable that you transact in local currency once you are in the host nation.
6. To volunteers; some NGOs charge your time with them or force donations. It is not wrong to pay or donate to a worthy course but also note that there is always some NGO somewhere which values your presence, energy in anywork, ideas, knowledge and opinions than the money. With your host's help, you should be able to identify such.
Finally over-reliance on the Lonely Planet and other Informational materials about your traveling can compromise your circumstances. These should serve as guide books/materials but it is imperative to note that seasonal, market, political,social,economic and inter-relational changes are inevitable in every set-up and the same guide books do not best capture these.
I'm fond of Tripping around, Travelling, Cooking, Dancing, Laughing, & Photography, and I'll tell you the rest when we'll meet in person!
- cultural immersion
Música, películas y libros
i love blues any any music that will make me tick,i watch african movies and bits of action. OHANGLA MUSIC
Algo increíble que he hecho
• • Stayed awake for 72 hours continuously
Enseña, aprende, comparte
Teach me your language I teach you mine, share with me your culture I share with you mine, by this way you enrich your knowledge and I enrich also mine.
• Learn: - I'd love to learn how to play Guitar, as I would like to learn about Life from your prescriptive, about your culture, about your lifestyle, about your language. life is about learning new things.
• Share: - my Culture, my Knowledge, my Time, my Stories...etc
• Teach: - I can teach how to cook luo cuisine
Países que he visitado
Países en los que he vivido