- 55% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alec’s full profile. It’s free!
101 for 2013
Taller than 101 for 2014
GMAT for 2015
A few bits:
- late night until dawn, I think, is the best time of the day. It is when the brilliant things happen- the parties and the drunken conversation.
- I like driving on day-offs. And yeah, driving without a destination is even better.
- on my free time, I like spending the nights just cuddling. With someone very dear to me, just cuddling. I mean, yeah, being intimate and all is great, but cuddling is the best. Kiss and cuddle, whatever that is, I like it when I run those fingertips of mine over the part of her shoulder where it touches the neck. Just cuddle all night and feel wonderful.
- Generally afraid of heights, so I like rooftops.
- I have always been a fan of cooking. Instant fried noodles, anyone?
- I do admire Warren Buffet
- What I want for myself, I want for everybody
- I always suggest to people to go as fast as they can, as long as they don't try to hurry up things
- Unlike the Englishman in New York, I do drink coffee, I do drink tea my dear
- If I have to re-live the past, I'd go back to Ancient China
...the rest are discoverable so drop me a note!
Men and women are two different species. You want to know why? Ok let's sit down and talk.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Was bitten by a travel bug in 2009 and on the same year I fell in love with HK. Started couch surfing on Jan 2011 though.
If your couches have bugs in it, I'd love to be bitten..again and again.
Likewise, if you want to see one of our 7,107 islands, just give me a shout.
Attended a few events and meet-ups. Hosted a bit as well
Give me a guitar and I'd look for the four-stringed one with low registers.
Put it into night mode and I'd put it back to manual and will ask for a tripod. Not a fan of flashes, but I admit I need to learn more of those.
Travelwise, who doesn't want to see the world? For the meantime, would want to explore more on the mainland somewhere in East Asia, and yeah, would also hop into each of our very own Islands.
Also, if the opportunity comes, I'd grab the chance to see:
Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg, Germany
Giant Fork in Lake Leman in Vevey, Switzerland
Music, Movies, and Books
What's that movie which said "stupid as a stupid does?" Also, what is that movie with three-part series named Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum? The Legacy doesn't count though I reckon
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Spent the new year on a freeway. I just wanted to verify my intuition and I was right. The road was more like an ocean, and the ride was more like a cruise. Even better is that the whole horizon, on those few minutes in time, which only happens once a year, was made of nothing but dark sky and brightly coloured fireworks.
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In